The Addams Family (2019)

I dont like it. Given i just rewatched The Addams Family and Addams Family Values this only confirms it further.

These taglines..

cvmndke.jpg

X1ai8CO.jpg

Bo5Qe9c.jpg

I LOVE The Adams Family and The Adams Family Values on a crazy scale, so I'm excited to see how this one turns out.

The taglines are not "neat, sweet, petite" nor are they creepy, cooky, mysterious, spooky or ooky.

The person who thought of the taglines is that relative of yours at the reunion who sits at the kids' table just to use the slang he learned on instagram

As a black person I find it hilariously typical. As a movie nerd it infuriates me.

I wish we got the Tim Burton stop-motion version.

Studio wanted the Hotel Transylvania version instead.

They kinda tweaked them just enough so that they look like the original comics and that cartoon.

I love those taglines. They're so awful they're good.

I enjoyed both Addams Family and Addams Family Values, but also enjoyed the black and white TV show.

They took the whole Edward Gorey feel out of this.

This should’ve been more ParaNorman/Frankenweenie and less Hotel Transylvania/Grinch.

Yeah they could have gone a little darker but it is only a trailer. Not a very well cut one, but still. The guys that directed Sausage Party did it so we'll see.

The comments on YT made me laugh more.

I love the Addams, and I want to love this, but they are making it difficult.

Last edited:
Itll probably make money enough off of kids for the studio to greenlight a sequel only for the sequel to bomb

You can definitely see the despicable me influence haha. But whatever looks fun. Great cast. I hope there’s a ton of granny in this

CBAB9B51-246E-4640-A1BF-B9A76393CF30.jpeg

The skinny: The creepy, kooky and altogether ooky clan from the 1960s TV show and ‘90s movies is reintroduced in a new animated film that delves into their unusual origins and finds them moving to New Jersey – where they freak out their new neighbors. In this “immigrant story,” the Addamses are “the epitome of ultra-inclusivity and accepting diversity,” Tiernan says. The voice actors were asked to give each character a distinctive accent, so Isaac lends a Latino lilt to patriarch Gomez Addams and, as wife Morticia, Theron has “this mid-Atlantic kind of Katharine Hepburn-y accent where you just don't quite know where it's

10 movies you absolutely, positively must see this fall (from 'It 2' to 'Joker')

I was watching clips from the 90’s movie yesterday. The casting was first class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"