Alice in Wonderland 2

Johnny Depp starring in The Fall of Johnny Depp, co-starring Winona Ryder as Amber Heard, directed by Tim Burton.

It's doing worse than Tommorowland.

[YT]_n5E7feJHw0[/YT]

Yeah, so fat lot of good the IMAX 3D release did, then? I KNEW Disney releasing this the same day as X-Men would be trouble. What the HELL were they thinking?!

[YT]_n5E7feJHw0[/YT]

Yeah, so fat lot of good the IMAX 3D release did, then? I KNEW Disney releasing this the same day as X-Men would be trouble. What the HELL were they thinking?!

Funny how it would have been the opposite just a few short years ago (pre-Days of Future Past).

Funny how it would have been the opposite just a few short years ago (pre-Days of Future Past).

If it were out in 2012/2013, MAYBE. But 6 years after the fact? No. It's literally a sequel just for the sake of a sequel.

I'm sorry friend, but I can't trust anyone who says they liked The Tourist. :D

Mainly because that HAS to be a lie. NO ONE liked The Tourist. NO ONE.

That's ok, I liked Public Enemies and Black Mass. My biggest problem with The Tourist is that the "twist" is one of the most obvious and predictable ones in film history. I called it BEFORE the movie even came out.

It wasn't the twist that bothered me about The Tourist it was the fact that Depp and Jolie literally had no chemistry together.

Well that's what happens when you sign on to a movie, basically to get a free vacation to Venice out of it. ;)

Heck Adam Sandler and his buddies make movies these days for much the same reason.

Can't imagine sitting through this film in theaters.

I never saw the first movie and I am not going to see this movie either. I had zero interest in them. I really don't know how the first one made a billion. I don't remember hearing that much about it for a movie that made so much back when it come out. When I found out it made a billion I was like what? How did that happened? Any way my question is I know this is doing much worse then the first one but how much worse? What was this movies OW numbers and how does that compare to the last one?

where was the twist in that movie?

That were honestly supposed to buy that he WASN'T the guy that everyone thought that he was, only for it then to be played up as a "big reveal" that, surprise, yes he was.

That's ok, I liked Public Enemies and Black Mass. My biggest problem with The Tourist is that the "twist" is one of the most obvious and predictable ones in film history. I called it BEFORE the movie even came out.

The Tourist was barely a movie. one of the worst movies I've seen in the past 10 years. When I say worst, meaning a mainstream movie with that cast and that crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"