Alien: Isolation

Creative Assembly is still very much alive and kicking. They are currently working on an unannounced IP. Allegedly a tactical fps

Last edited:
Creative Assembly is still very much and kicking. They are currently working on an unannounced IP. Allegedly a ractictt fps

Yeah, never heard anything about them breaking up or getting dissolved. I mean some of the creative team behind Alien Isolation might've moved on elsewhere. Happens all the time in the industry.

Basically, it doesn't sound like they are announcing a movie, but some sort of transmedia event.

They just announced a mobile video game sequel to Isolation. Alien: Blackout with Amanda Ripley trying to save a bunch of crew members on a damaged Weyland-Yutani station from at least one xenomorph.

Creative Assembly is still very much alive and kicking. They are currently working on an unannounced IP. Allegedly a tactical fps
If I remember correctly, the studio is definitely still around. But the team that specifically made Isolation isn't all there anymore, or at least not together anymore.

Also **** this announcement.

Yeah, they need to stop trying to hype mobile games like AAA games. It only produces backlash.

Just ask Blizzard.

They'll make it cheap using recycled assets and theyll fill it up with gambling and microtransactions for a quick easy profit. It will be garbage.

Yeah, they need to stop trying to hype mobile games like AAA games. It only produces backlash.

Just ask Blizzard.

Thats what my first thought was too.
A mobile game always loses a bit of hype but doing it like that could destroy the reputation of the game from the start.
There are probably a lot of bitter fans out there already who now decided to not give this a chance because they felt wrongly baited.

A good Alien game I will play. A mobile game I am not all that excited about or interested in.

I dont play any phone games. If I want mobile games I'll play something on my Nintendo Switch.

The only good piece of news I've heard regarding Alien: Blackout is the fact it is not a sequel to Alien: Isolation.

Besides that, what the ****?!

Wasn't Isolation Amanda's first encounter with a Xenomorph?

Wasn't Isolation Amanda's first encounter with a Xenomorph?
Yes, and her story is continuing in comic book form starting this month called Alien: Resistance. Blackout was made without a story and is more so a mobile version of Isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"