BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 107

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to live with ASM2...I think you need a hug. :oldrazz:

:argh::argh::waa::waa::waa::waa::waa:

Glee1.gif

Try and keep your excitement in check just a little bit, folks. Nothing's set in stone short of a press release.

whoa...whoa...whoa...I hate to be that guy but we've been down this road before. Let's wait until the trades confirm it before we get excited

Try and keep your excitement in check just a little bit, folks. Nothing's set in stone short of a press release.

Haha yep. I'm holding just a little until the trades OFFICIALLY confirm it and/or WB themselves confirm it. The stars are slowly lining up though. :o:oldrazz:

whoa...whoa...whoa...I hate to be that guy but we've been down this road before. Let's wait until the trades confirm it before we get excited

You and I both know that isn't going to happen with lots of posters. They want to believe what they want to believe.

Yeah I'm staying cautious until we find out more. That said make this happen DC.

011714-parties-critics-choice-7-400.jpg

Man this past Halloween, all I saw at target, walmart, etc. was Guardians of the galaxy and other marvel costumes take up huge sections of the costume aisle, in 2016 not only are we gonna see Suicide Squad costumes but perhaps the Justice league costume as well! That is CRAZY YOU ALL! 2016 will be a great year for dc!

You can't tell me what to do, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM! :argh:

Ya, I ain't about to believe Collider

BUT, major trades reported Margot was in talks and this just seems too logical to not be true

Man this past Halloween, all I saw at target, walmart, etc. was Guardians of the galaxy and other marvel costumes take up huge sections of the costume aisle, in 2016 not only are we gonna see Suicide Squad costumes but perhaps the Justice league costume as well! That is CRAZY YOU ALL! 2016 will be a great year for dc!

Every second costume I saw this Halloween seemed to be Elsa from Frozen. Among the superheroes I saw quite a few Batman and Spider-Man costumes.

Every second costume I saw this Halloween seemed to be Elsa from Frozen. Among the superheroes I saw quite a few Batman and Spider-Man costumes.

I actually did not see much kids dress as them, I was just commenting on the costumes I saw at the stores but really I think Harley Quinn Costumes are about explode to a huge amount.

Yeah I'm staying cautious until we find out more. That said make this happen DC.

011714-parties-critics-choice-7-400.jpg

Calm down Nolan. Wait until both are officially confirmed.......Wait until both are officially confirmed......WAIT UNTIL BOTH ARE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED.

Ya, I ain't about to believe Collider

BUT, major trades reported Margot was in talks and this just seems too logical to not be true

Not to cast ashes on Collider but most rumor monger websites deal in probably news. The trades reported that Robbie, Will Smith and Tom Hardy were up for roles. If someone says that Will Smith has been cast as Black Manta...there's a level of plausibility because we know the trades said he was in talks for a role.

Geoff John just posted a pic of Harley Quinn on Instagram. There's nothing about Robbie but the timing...

Just a heads up. I'm going to be geeking out heavily if this is confirmed.

This
You and I both know that isn't going to happen with lots of posters. They want to believe what they want to believe.
And this. I don't get the point of setting yourself up for crushing disappointment if these people aren't cast. It's fine to be excited about the possibility but never lose sight of the fact that it's only a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"