BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 107

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff Johns with that wink wink

he wants us to know that he knows. I see you, Geoff.

I won't lie:

Batman ... Ben Affleck
Alfred ... Jeremy Irons
The Joker ... Jared Leto
Harley Quinn ... Margot Robbie

This would be pants-****ting.

I will say, I will buy Robbie as a more classic version of the character over Cara. Cara gave off a way too young vibe. She'd be more, "nutty fangirl" type. Robbie looks like she could play older than 24, and you'd buy it. If Harley has to act in any capacity like Dr. Quinzel then she's a better choice by far.

To be fair, El Mayimbe did not say Cara was going to be Harley Quinn, just that she was up for a role in Suicide Squad. He speculated the Harley part and then did chest bumps after that pic from her instagram was discovered, which is part of his problem. The guy just got right the Matt Damon returning to the bourne franchise and well as Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther. He has his sources but they just don't seem to be at Warner bros/DC. If he has a marvel scoop, I listen, he has gotten too many things right on the marvel front, on the DC front? That thing looks like a barren Wasteland at the moment. Besides scooping Heath Ledger as Joker, I really can't recall any of his DC scoops proving true, and that scoop was a long time ago.

And Geoff Johns just tweeted "Manta". Is he revealing the Suicide Squad members or just playing with the fans? If he is revealing the members that means that a press release may be coming tomorrow to make things official.

Will Smith and Margot Robbie seem to be good friends. I dont doubt for a minute that Smith will take a good role here. There's that, and we all know his wife is doing some DC at the moment. And the guy desperately needs a big hit for his career.

rsGoi1P.gif

Has Captain Cold ever been a member of the Suicide Squad...because he tweeted a pic of him 20m ago?

And Geoff Johns just tweeted "Manta". Is he revealing the Suicide Squad members or just playing with the fans? If he is revealing the members that means that a press release may be coming tomorrow to make things official.

:shr: The timing and speculation of this.......UGH. I have no clue.

I won't lie:

Batman ... Ben Affleck
Alfred ... Jeremy Irons
The Joker ... Jared Leto
Harley Quinn ... Margot Robbie

This would be pants-****ting.
Not to mention Bryan Cranston possibly playing Gordon. That future Batman film could be the greatest thing ever.

He tweeted about capt cold too, he usually isn't in the squad is he? I guess they could make an exception, I wouldn't be against it, I'm just not sure he is teasing about the movie

giphy.gif

Now Manta? It's totally happening you guys. This is the greatest cast of ALL time.

Just looked through Geoff's tweets, and his 3 most recent tweets were

"Freeze" (with Captain Cold's pic)
"Harley", and
"Manta"

and now Sinestro...seems like he's just tweeting pics of characters

Man I have test in the morning, but seriously, I don't think I am getting sleep tonight. :woot:

Has Captain Cold ever been a member of the Suicide Squad...because he tweeted a pic of him 20m ago?

Yeah, actually. Cold did a short stint on the Squad during the early Wally era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"