BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - Part 109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotham has really found its footing in the last few episodes...yallz is cray cray. :o

109 iterations of this thread. You people are insane.

No, not you. The other ones.

109 iterations of this thread. You people are insane.

No, not you. The other ones.

The only crazy ones are the people who decided that BvS would originally be coming out next summer, only to delay it another year.

I just realized Warcraft comes out the same month as Batman v Superman. I didn't think too much of it before, but after seeing the trailer at BlizzCon, I think that movie is going to kick some serious ass... for about two weeks.

I just realized Warcraft comes out the same month as Batman v Superman. I didn't think too much of it before, but after seeing the trailer at BlizzCon, I think that movie is going to kick some serious ass... for about two weeks.

Warcraft missed its window by about 10 years. The movie really needed to be made in the mid to late 2000s when it was still a major part of pop culture.

Warcraft will release just when BvS marketing will be reaching fever pitch. I think they would be served well moving a week or so up. Their original release date was taken by SW7.

So Jai Courtney would make an Aussie deadshot

Margot Robbie would make an Aussie Harley.

Add David Wenham as Harkness and Nathan Jones as King Shark, Isla Fischer as Killer Frost and there you have it.

Task Force Oz

This thread has run away from me a bit.

I am seeing Will Smith being linked to Captain Boomerang.

Isn't that rather absurd, since Boomerang is one of the most blatant Australian stereotypes since Crocodile Dundee?

Creators and writers taking liberties with the characterization of certain characters seems to have been passed onto the fans too.

Captain Boomerang will be played by Tom Hardy, who will use a spanish accent. I tell you.

Is anybody else getting the feeling that Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, and Tom Hardy have already signed on for Suicide Squad, but WB are just waiting to announce it because the Will Smith deal isn't finalized?

Is anybody else getting the feeling that Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, and Tom Hardy have already signed on for Suicide Squad, but WB are just waiting to announce it because the Will Smith deal isn't finalized?

I know that in my small amount of posts on this forum I've totally managed to be "that guy". So with that, I gotta say I'm not buying the Tom Hardy thing at all. Two separate Batman villains played by the same actor? Nah, Hollywood has an ocean of actors they want. Hardy made is mark in TDKR, I prefer not see the same dude come back on the big screen and kill it for me.

I know that in my small amount of posts on this forum I've totally managed to be "that guy". So with that, I gotta say I'm not buying the Tom Hardy thing at all. Two separate Batman villains played by the same actor? Nah, Hollywood has an ocean of actors they want. Hardy made is mark in TDKR, I prefer not see the same dude come back on the big screen and kill it for me.

He's apparently NOT playing a villain. He's apparently going to be playing Rick Flagg, the field leader of the Suicide Squad. The voice of reason.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/terminator-genisys-actor-talks-suicide-748673

Oh no. I'm seeing that they want Jai Courtney for Deadshot. Why!?

Oh no. I'm seeing that they want Jai Courtney for Deadshot. Why!?

I'm willing to believe that Variety has it mixed up. They say Courtney is being looked at for Deadshot and Smith is being looked at for Boomerang (WTF?!) whereas I think it could be the other way around. Deadline and THR are saying their roles aren't finalized yet with the former saying Courtney may not even join.

BUT....Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, and Tom Hardy are looking more likely now.

Will Smith as Boomerang is such a head-scratcher. It's like casting Ken Watanabe as the Lone Ranger.

Will Smith as Lawton makes way more sense to me than Courtney's boring ass in the role. They just need to completely scrap Courtney all together. He's another one of those actors that's being rammed down our throats.

There could be an an even worse idea : If they wan't him for Hal Jordan ...

So I'm guessing Courtney is the new Taylor Kitsch or Sam Worthington (hopefully he's a better actor), he's that guy that Hollywood is suddenly in love with and trying to make into a thing.

The thing is Courtney has been in some awful movies. Maybe with a really good movie/ director there is some hope?

I mean, look at Channing Tatum recently...

I haven't seen him act so I'm not judging him. I do hate when Hollywood tries to force people on everyone though. It's unnatural and obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"