BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official TV Spot 3 & 4.

[YT]watch?v=iUJH43X_Dw4[/YT]

[YT]watch?v=_peXtNpuIJs[/YT]

3740257.gif

Dat Bruce though :hrt:

Official TV Spot 3 & 4.

[YT]watch?v=iUJH43X_Dw4[/YT]

[YT]watch?v=_peXtNpuIJs[/YT]
:hmr:Perfect.

It's clear to me why these guys don't like each other. But many still seem confused. I was hoping the next spot would reiterate the WHY. And they did that without spoiling much

I can't completely make out the final line Bruce says? As superman lands? Can someone help me out?

I was angry that Affleck was cast. The more I see, the more I suspect I was wrong.

Nothing to do with the TV spots, but I hope Jeffrey Dean Morgan doesn't play the "cold, distant, terrible father" version of Thomas Wayne.

Angry Bruce is the best kind of Bruce

What I really like is the fact that he still appears to be very much in control of his words and actions, despite the fact that he's obviously upset. That's exactly what I'd expect from an older, seasoned version of the character.

Affleck's acting in that spot, didn't even feel like a comicbook movie and I mean that in a great way :eek:

The 1%er's about to kick the other 1%er's a**!

Great couple of TV spots. I can't wait to see what the Super Bowl has in store.

I liked the new TV spots. The Bruce Wayne spot was spine-chilling. Still loving what I'm seeing of Affleck's Bruce.

P.S and I had a feeling that the "Brought the war to us" wasn't Batman speaking.

Last edited:
It's like he's going beyond his hate for Superman, to practically hating Alfred for opposing him.

Sad. I'm sad.

This is gonna be great :D

The Fleck is bringing it in this film, I knew he would :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member