BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Ben Affleck utterly shredding it. Love it.

Now imagine that anger Bruce/Batman has from that scene. And in this film in general towards Superman, now imagine what it will be like when we see him and The Joker face to face :hmr:

I can't help but think that the voice Affleck's using in the Spot would've been perfect for Batman.

What I really like is the fact that he still appears to be very much in control of his words and actions, despite the fact that he's obviously upset. That's exactly what I'd expect from an older, seasoned version of the character.

He's out of his mine with anger though. "If there's even a 1% chance he's our enemy, we have to take it as an absolute certainty." That's ridiculously paranoid. The fact that he's calm makes his unwarranted rage even more worrisome.

Lol! Ben Affleck utterly shredding it. Love it.
Now I need to see an acting moment from Cavill top that from BvS :eek: I'm pretty surprised right now to have seen and heard that voice out of Affleck as Bruce. That was amazing!!

Official TV Spot 3 & 4.

[YT]watch?v=iUJH43X_Dw4[/YT]

[YT]watch?v=_peXtNpuIJs[/YT]

Should have guessed that there's going to be another one. There's always one Superman-centric and Batman-centric spot, or in this case Clark-centric and Bruce-centric.

Anyway, Affleck is great here. He's killing it.

And I was wrong, he doesn't say this line with the modulated bat-voice, just a very pissed one.

"He has the power to wipe out the entire human race and if we can't with absolute certainty say that there is a 1% chance he's not our enemy then we need to take that chance."

Batfleck sold that well.

now i'm wondering after hearing him that way if the robotic voice is necessary as batman :o

Just saw a new spot guys. Affleck is going to be an insane Batman! Dang man, the dude is for real.

[YT]watch?v=7SN5se1SXvk[/YT]

wV88wfc.png

[YT]watch?v=dZfGTL2PY3E[/YT]

^ My reformation on the hype, captured in cinematic terms. :)

Watch one before the other :D

"He has the power to wipe out the entire human race and if we can't with absolute certainty say that there is a 1% chance he's not our enemy then we need to take that chance."

Batfleck sold that well.

Um.....that's not at all what he said?

I wasn't serious. lol
Those are just some of the mind numbingly stupid comments on Affleck's acting that have popped up in this thread.
I know where you were going with it, but didn't need the reminder of that garbage. eh

I LOVE that all the devastation in the battle with Zod in MoS that was criticized at the time as "excessive" is absolutely pivotal to this plot, and the drama of this film. Pretty sweet irony.

I'm sorry to have ever doubted you Affleck. Wow... Your Bruce with just that little dialogue is now my favorite Live action Bruce.

Also shocked that it wasn't a voice modulater on that one line. Kind of makes me wish that they just went with his natural voice.

I LOVE that all the devastation in the battle with Zod in MoS that was criticized at the time as "excessive" is absolutely pivotal to this plot, and the drama of this film. Pretty sweet irony.
Perhaps that critique influenced the story we got. MOS took the heat, though many other films never answer in superhero genre for that issue. I think it helped inspire the story we are getting after MOS got singled out ridiculously. In a way, I'm glad people were unfair this time ;)

That's the fever and rage Alfred was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"