BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a commercial for the DC Special next week while watch iZombie!
:hmr:Next week can't be here soon enough

Maybe they'ill show us the first Justice League image and confirm the actor for Green Lantern.

Here is the promo

DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Their Time Is Now Promo
[YT]zAAojpDN1kM[/YT]

Now I wouldn't mind Warner Bros and DC comics making a subsidiary company known as DC Studios to be in charge of all DC films both Live Action and Animated.

And yes i know, it's kinda like Marvel Studios. :o

'Other' studios make movies. DC makes Films. :o

When you watch a casual run of the mill superhero flick, you stuff your face with popcorn and candy. When you're watching a DC film, you're more likely to whip out a notepad and start taking notes.

I like it being called DC Cinema

DC Cinema vs Marvel Studios

kryptonian lex? Krypton not exploding? jor-el commits suicide to bring kal back from the dead?......hmmmm I'm tempted to say no thanks but then again JJ has grown as a film maker so who knows maybe he can do a solid superman flick
The later draft of Flyby fixed a lot of the main issues. I really enjoyed it, more than the MoS script, tbh.

When you watch a casual run of the mill superhero flick, you stuff your face with popcorn and candy. When you're watching a DC film, you're more likely to whip out a notepad and start taking notes.

Lol.

I'll be having a three course meal with some wine before watching Batman v Superman and I will also be wearing my tux. Only the best for the best. :o

Lol.

I'll be having a three course meal with some wine before watching Batman v Superman and I will also be wearing my tux. Only the best for the best. :o

Likewise, chap

itllbeworththewaitintheend.gif

I don't mind high-brow so long as it's earned. IMO it backfired with both TDKR and MOS, as they attempted to be more than what they actually were.

Lol.

I'll also be eating my Snickers bar with a knife and fork. :up:

They called it "DC films" at SDCC so it makes sense. I get the feeling they are going to show the video presentation we saw at SDCC, which had actor interviews and filled with motion concept art, but instead of it being a few minutes long it will 22mins long!:hmr:

I really hope we see what they showed at SDCC because I have forgotten so much of the concept art they showed.:csad: Most of what I remember was just the awesome feeling I had watching it.

DC Comics
DC Films

Sounds good to me. Now make mine, Detective Comics Films!

Oh and eventually DC [BLACKOUT]Games[/BLACKOUT]?

They called it "DC films" at SDCC so it makes sense. I get the feeling they are going to show the video presentation we saw at SDCC, which had actor interviews and filled with motion concept art, but instead of it being a few minutes long it will 22mins long!:hmr:

I really hope we see what they showed at SDCC because I have forgotten so much of the concept art they showed.:csad: Most of what I remember was just the awesome feeling I had watching it.

I have been hoping for that DC sizzle reel from SDCC 2015 for months.

Really hope they show it during the DC special. :hmr:

Wait a minute. They had actor interviews at SDCC?

I'll also be eating my Snickers bar with a knife and fork. :up:
I literally just ate a deep fried Snickers bar, which in fact required a knife and fork. If my arteries clog and kill me tonight, it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"