BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah something tells me that Luthor framed Batman into something that angers Superman.

Supes did appear very angry, like he's ready to burst under that controlled voice he put. I do get a feeling that Bats did something nasty or Lex made it look that way.

Batfleck looks fat. :o

I don't think Superman is clone in that clip but it is becoming more and more clear that he is Jason Todd...

My money says that he actually is a clone, but this is just a dream Jason Todd is having

Obviously, they want to get the most out of their clips by spreading them out, but I feel like this and the other TV spot would have been more satisfying from a dramatic standpoint had they been combined into one clip, with maybe just a little extra added between the crash and Supermam ripping off the roof.

I wonder what Batman was up to right before he crashed into Superman. He looked to be in a hurry, like was he chasing after some criminals and Superman let them get away, or did Superman somehow lure him out there?

I really like what the one guy a few pages back said, that this scene probably adds a new context to that clip of Batman turning on the signal, like he went home and got suited up for battle, and goes and turns on the signal, like "Bring it." The first time I saw that clip, I thought it was more of a Batman coming out of retirement and telling the city "I'm back, b*****s!" But I like this idea of him challenging Superman better.

Supes did appear very angry, like he's ready to burst under that controlled voice he put. I do get a feeling that Bats did something nasty or Lex made it look that way.

Probably framed him for a crime of some sorts, i have a feeling that false flag attacks are this Luthor's specialty.

So it's confirmed that Superman wants Batman to stop being a vigilante.

I wonder if Lex was the instigator of that scene. :hmm

I think given what we know Clark doesn't seem to like the Bst vigilante and Bruce think Superman destroyed Wayne Financial (whether fighting Zod or not). The tensions already gonna be there but I think Lex will play on that.

Also just thought Superman telling him not to go to the light in the Sky we now know why Superman does turn up when Batman switches the signal on.

I'm diggin this score. The way it's implemented works great for the scene. Looks promising.

Yeah I forgot the score that was so cool

If he really is a clone, then where is the real Superman in all of this?

Exactly. I don't think there is a clone of Superman at all. Can you imagine how pissed off people would be if it turned out Batman had fought a clone instead of the real deal.

I'm thinking this could top TDK.

Cavill exuding such control of the situation really sold me. I think some will be surprised at how much Superman may steal the show from Batman at points.

:up:

I don't think Luthor has anything to do with why Superman delivers this warning to Batman.

As evidenced by the trailers, Clark doesn't like the way Batman operates and considers his crusade to be a "reign of terror". And as a so-called peacekeeper of the world, he takes it upon himself to shut Batman down.

That moment when you realize we're getting even more exclusive footage in just one week..

tumblr_inline_norv4gaYu11rlw5h2_500.gif

Need more screenshots.

Probably framed him for a crime of some sorts, i have a feeling that false flag attacks are this Luthor's specialty.

I'll have to rewatch it, but it seemed to me like Supes was quite upset and has put an effort to control his voice.

But yeah, Lex is probably playing them both like chess pieces.

I don't think Luthor has anything to do with why Superman delivers this warning to Batman.

As evidenced by the trailers, Clark doesn't like the way Batman operates and considers his crusade to be a "reign of terror". And as a so-called peacekeeper of the world, he takes it upon himself to shut Batman down.

:up:

I'm thinking this could top TDK.

Doubtful, and it doesn't need to "top" TDK anyway.

Ideally, it would be as emotionally satisfying and fulfilling as TDK but in a very different way.

I really liked the clip however am I the only one that feels like Cavill's line delivery was a little flat?

If you notice during the comic con trailer, Clark looked visibly agitated when Perry told him "nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman". I think he is merely frustrated with what Batman is doing and how he is dispensing "justice".

I think given what we know Clark doesn't seem to like the Bst vigilante and Bruce think Superman destroyed Wayne Financial (whether fighting Zod or not). The tensions already gonna be there but I think Lex will play on that.

Also just thought Superman telling him not to go to the light in the Sky we now know why Superman does turn up when Batman switches the signal on.

Probably like "the Bat is dead but the butt kicking Robo Batman is here Supes!". :woot:

Still can't believe we're getting this
p5r604U.png

AND this

henry-batman-vs-pic34322.jpg

in the same movie....lawd have mercy :hmr:

Exactly. I don't think there is a clone of Superman at all. Can you imagine how pissed off people would be if it turned out Batman had fought a clone instead of the real deal.
IF a clone Superman was part of story I don't think every encounter would be a "fake" Superman encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"