BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 270

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearer look of the full menu of Turkish Airlines...this should be available for collection~

Cc3T_ahUsAE401A.jpg:large

Thing is Campea isn't infallible and makes mistakes...

Just like Kal-El in MoS
:o
A spoiler within a spoiler? Spoiler-ception. We need to go deeper?

er..that's my point, never known anyone like the sound of their own voice as much as that *ick, nor build a career on as little grounding. In that respect he's done well for himself. Anyone with as little talent go that far, fair play to them, wouldn't be my way of doing it but heh ho....

er..that's my point, never known anyone like the sound of their own voice as much as that *ick, nor build a career on as little grounding. In that respect he's done well for himself. Anyone with as little talent go that far, fair play to them, wouldn't be my way of doing it but heh ho....

I think my post might have gone over your head. I thought the comparison to Superman would have given me away.

That's not how you would have done it? Pray tell, how DID you build your successful career as a movie critic/commentator?

Frosty is the only professional in that sentence that matters.

Stuckmann is a fanboy/pseudo-critic and Campea is some weird lizard person.

Frosty's so professional that he has to kiss studios' asses all the time. Remember when he was defending After Earth... Based on his tweets he loves at least 95% of big studio productions.

Only just realize that the sample of the track "Black and Blue" is what plays in the Kimmel Clip. It's good to hear it clearly.

That's not how you would have done it? Pray tell, how DID you build your successful career as a movie critic/commentator?

Didn't, I just became a film maker instead.

I'm saying IF I was fortunate enough to be in his position I wouldn't be a loud mouth, arrogant *ick that talked over my fellow presenters, talked down to my audience, do 360 degree turns of opinion to suit whichever opinion was that of the certain day, I'd do my homework on my subject material and have depth to my knowledge and not sledge off other's people's views like some CBM endorsed black widow spider.

Anyway... One guy from box office forum who was the first to review TFA said on tuesday he'll see BvS next week and NDAs aren't as strict as they were with Star Wars so at least one 'review' will be online.

Anyway... One guy from box office forum who was the first to review TFA said on tuesday he'll see BvS next week and NDAs aren't as strict as they were with Star Wars so at least one 'review' will be online.

Interesting

Didn't, I just became a film maker instead.

I'm saying IF I was fortunate enough to be in his position I wouldn't be a loud mouth, arrogant *ick that talked over my fellow presenters, talked down to my audience, do 360 degree turns of opinion to suit whichever opinion was that of the certain day, I'd do my homework on my subject material and have depth to my knowledge and not sledge off other's people's views like some CBM endorsed black widow spider.

Ah. I see.

Collider heroes with Schnepp, Campea, and Robert Meyer Burnett I like. They all love MoS nearly on the level I do so clearly they know their stuff.

Frosty Weintraub when he makes appearances also rocks it

Hahaha...perhaps. But, just because they liked MOS doesn't mean that they are better critics.

MOS had flaws, and there are good reasons why many critics disliked/hated or saw it as an average film. Hopefully BvS will be better :D

Well if it's better than Man of Steel I'm in for a treat cause MOS is my favourite (post STM) CBM.

Trying again.. Does anyone have scans of the Doritos BvS comic?

Definitely. I remember I was so jacked for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that it took a couple of days for its terribleness to sink in.

I remember you posting an alternative fan plot, it wasn't bad.

TASM2 hit me hard. I was drinking the cool aid for a while on that one. I was so excited for it!

Good reviewers: Matt Singer, McWeeny, Quint, Matt Patches, Jeff Cannata, the whole Slashfilmcast. I'm always surprised at how little the Hype and /Film audiences seem to intersect, it's one of the best film podcasts of the bunch.

Good reviewers: Matt Singer, McWeeny, Quint, Matt Patches, Jeff Cannata, the whole Slashfilmcast. I'm always surprised at how little the Hype and /Film audiences seem to intersect, it's one of the best film podcasts of the bunch.

It'll be interesting to see McWeenys review, seeing he gave MoS a rave. I think people are expecting him to hate it based on his recent "scoop".

I wonder if we get a new SS trailer or a WW tease with BvS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"