All Things Universal Studios Resort

is there any word or idea that some of the houses may spill out into the scarezones. truthfully i have done some the houses in the past but i'm not a huge fan of them, love horror and the whole idea but had bad experiences and hate being rushed so i'd hate to miss some of the stuff from the likes of silent hill or walking dead

[YT]aFRIqFuTqYo&feature=related[/YT]

That.. led me to this video. I hate you. I'm not sleeping tonight. #1 will haunt you, just warning everyone.......

124.jpg

Walking Dead Haunted House! YES!

Yep, been confirmed for a while now, as well as a Silent Hill house, a house designed by Alice Cooper, and the inclusion of Penn & Teller. :cwink:

Will they actually perform? Lol. And what about the Bill and Tedd schtuff?

Will they actually perform? Lol. And what about the Bill and Tedd schtuff?
Not sure what exactly Penn & Teller are gonna do, but Bill & Ted is a staple, it's returning, it's not going away at any point anytime soon

I assumed so, haha. I think the Walking Dead will probably be the most horrifying stuff. You need to keep us updated, since you'll be behind the scenes. :)

I will say there is one less house this year due to the construction in the formerly Amity section.

we go to the horror nights VIP thing every year

we can't wait to see what they're doing this year IOO

Anyone catch the Back to the Future DeLorean and train over by the World Expo area? Soon as I caught the train-tracks, I knew they were gonna put it there.. haha.

And construction for the next new ride in the New York section begun a little while back. :yay:

i need like a bucket of money... and 2 weeks off work... i'd love to take the bf down there for the 2 universal parks and 4 disney ones...

I think Universal is also gonna have a TCM horror maze too.

Uni. Orlando hopefully will be getting a Walking Dead maze, like Hollywood. And I hope it's the theme of the event as well. One can pray..

Orlando is getting a Walking Dead house(we don't call them mazes in Orlando), I thought I already shared this along with Silent Hill and Penn & Teller. :huh:

Universal Studios Hollywood should just close... or figure out a better way to expand. I love the studio tour and city walk, but everything else falls VERY flat... there's only like 4 rides (Simpsons, Jurassic Park, Mummy, Studio tour, transformers) (and the rest are theater shows or performances) I went a few times.. and after the first it just wasn't anywhere near as fun.. The jurassic park ride is poorly kept up compared to orlando as well.. all the out door dino's have faded skin, or some of the latex is coming off of them... it's all just a mess.

I really wouldn't recommend anyone to go to it for anything but for halloween and the studio tour

Oh, I didn't know it was the same. I literally thought that it was going to be a "maze" - like they did a few years back.

Isn't Hollywood THEMED with the Walking Dead, though? Orlando doesn't have a theme yet, last time I checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"