All Things Universal Studios Resort

Universal Studios Hollywood should just close... or figure out a better way to expand. I love the studio tour and city walk, but everything else falls VERY flat... there's only like 4 rides (Simpsons, Jurassic Park, Mummy, Studio tour, transformers) (and the rest are theater shows or performances) I went a few times.. and after the first it just wasn't anywhere near as fun.. The jurassic park ride is poorly kept up compared to orlando as well.. all the out door dino's have faded skin, or some of the latex is coming off of them... it's all just a mess.

I really wouldn't recommend anyone to go to it for anything but for halloween and the studio tour

That's Jurassic Park in general. Same with Orlando, there's always glitches or something going wrong with that ride.

Orlando "kind of" has a theme this year, but what it's lacking so far is an icon(s).

As for Walking Dead in Hollywood, I believe it's the same as The Thing from last year where it was in both Orlando and Hollywood to promote the movie. I don't think Walking Dead is Hollywood's park theme though.

That's Jurassic Park in general. Same with Orlando, there's always glitches or something going wrong with that ride.

Really? A special a few years ago on tv said they actually change the skins on the dinos in FL frequently and showed the process

Oh, and i hope Im not the only one.... But i find the dinosaur ride at animal kingdom completely terrifying compared to the jp rides... I guess its the fact the one dino chases you and a few pop out from the dark...

Yeah, Spidey. Particularly the part where your jeep banks to the right, and the Carnotaur charges your ass from the left? I was 22 and I **** my pants..

JP doesn't scare me at all. The Rex did when I was a kid, as all kids, but that's about it. The ride is to cool off, for nostalgia, and for the epic drop.. that's all really.

I almost fell out of the ride on the epic drop once. I probably woulda died. :csad:

Yeah, Spidey. Particularly the part where your jeep banks to the right, and the Carnotaur charges your ass from the left? I was 22 and I **** my pants..

JP doesn't scare me at all. The Rex did when I was a kid, as all kids, but that's about it. The ride is to cool
off, for nostalgia, and for the epic drop.. that's all really.

Most def the whole island is a nostalgia wet dream. I love the area where you get to meet a keeper with the triceratops... I kept doing a double take because you'd swear it was real....

But yeah... Disneys dinosaur was close to traumatic to me... Im not sure how the hell kids ride that...

Most def the whole island is a nostalgia wet dream. I love the area where you get to meet a keeper with the triceratops... I kept doing a double take because you'd swear it was real....

But yeah... Disneys dinosaur was close to traumatic to me... Im not sure how the hell kids ride that...

That charging Carnotaur.. I've never been legit terrified like that before!

Hahaha. The Parasaur that knocks you off course on the Jurassic Park is pretty jarring, but nothing like Disney's Carnotaur. It knocks the bottom of the boat pretty roughly, and it surprises you if you're on the right side.. :p

Dudley Do-Right's final drop is pretty intense as well..

By the way, the official Halloween Horror Night website will be up tonight at 12am EST. For Orlando that is, no idea if true for California as well.

That charging Carnotaur.. I've never been legit terrified like that before!

I take it you never experienced Alien Encounter? I haven't been to Disney in almost 20 years but I'll never forget how warped that entire experience was. I grew up on horror movies and it still disturbed the crap out of my 12 year old self. I'm not surprised it's not even around anymore because it probably traumatized a lot of kiddies.

It's not gone, it's just modified.

It's now the Stitch Escape thing. Same exact show, different tone. The blood effect is now supposed to be drool, the breath effect on your neck is now supposed to be a sneeze, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"