Transformers Am I the only person who didn't like this movie?

It sounds like a thick accent because she was surrounded by Americans. It's the same when there's an American in a movie surrounded by Australians. It just stands out more.

hmmmm lets see you said

but then you said

Oh yeah I"m misreading things alright.I aint misreading anything as i just pointed out genius. do you even know what you are saying? or just saying stuff for the hell of it? you are right though. you dont know me yet still presume to did so. all because i am in disagreement with your opinion
Oh and when you quote something someone said. quote them specifically and not me.You did quote me as the one who said the robots shouldn't talk and not Luca.You should either invest in some glasses or a better monitor then friend.. oh but you didn't do that either right?

Funny how you only quoted half of the sentence instead of the full thing. I said "You dont know Optimus Prime or Transformers if (IF) you think that bit was out of place." Did you not see the if or the rest of the sentence?

Also here is the link to the post were I go on about the robots not talking, you tell me, does that quote say your screen name?

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=15288414&postcount=27

NO it doesnt, because as i said earlier, I NEVER quoted you, I quoted Luca Frontino, so I am not mis-reading anything.

yeah! That should come in quite handy at a Ivy league school somewhere.
.. listen with these statements you have just loss the little bit of credibility i was awarding you( especially with that liking Spiderman 3 Thing).This ain't fun anymore cause i think you just keep bringing me up to keep this going on.On that note, you can keep dragging this around, but this is seriously at a end. Because you don't deserve an answer...oh and 1 more thing that movie was still BS!

If you thought the movie was crap I couldnt care less, and yes, i liked Spiderman 3, it was the worst of the 3, but not as bad as some make out, you have a go at me for not respecting your opinion, then have a go at mine in the same sentence. Also, there is no need to be insulting, we are on a movie message board discussing a movie, I have no problem with you, this has obviously just been a mix-up.

Again....go into "Transformers" without a shred of your ability to think cohesively, and you'll be fine...

CFE

I know, but in terms of good battles and destruction of valuable property, I still think it disappointed horribly in that regard. And some of the characters just made me want to gouge my eyes out... Shia's incredibly stupid on-screen parents, the Australian so-called hacker, and John Turturro's character.

And some of the speed that the CGI robots move is even too fast to be credible. In fact, the scene where the police-car transformer ambushes Shia is just as believable as the scene in Mummy 3 where a completely CGI three-headed dragon bursts out of a pool and manages to snatch up Michelle Yeoh in the space of 3 seconds (not to mention fly away in another 3 seconds). Which is to say, not very.

Ugh... it's like a critic trying to defend his negative review of TDK amidst a lot of vitrolic replies from die-hard fans. I feel like people just aren't giving me a chance to properly defend my opinion of TF... just because I disagree with the 95% of the board who likes it.

I've never had a problem with the people expressing their dislike of Transformers or other movies I enjoy. The people who express their frustrations have legitimate reasons for hating this film just like the ones who enjoyed it have their valid reasons. What I don't understand is why can't both sides have a respectable and friendly conversation about their perspectives? Is it really that hard to have respect for another person's opinion. This was a basic concept I thought most children learned about in kindergarten.

I've never had a problem with the people expressing their dislike of Transformers or other movies I enjoy. The people who express their frustrations have legitimate reasons for hating this film just like the ones who enjoyed it have their valid reasons. What I don't understand is why can't both sides have a respectable and friendly conversation about their perspectives? Is it really that hard to have respect for another person's opinion. This was a basic concept I thought most children learned about in kindergarten.

Evidently not many people learned it on SHH, were you now get put on probation for defending your opinion.

Evidently not many people learned it on SHH, were you now get put on probation for defending your opinion.

Really? I never got put on probation inspite of all the vicious arguments I endured in the X-Men 3 forums. That BS went on for a whole year and not once did I get a warning for any of the anti-X-Men 3 threads that I created. I was warned about my behavior in the Fantastic Four threads but, I was never put on probation. I was suprised at the warnings I got from the moderators in the FF2 threads because I never started any fights. Unfortunately the idiots in that thread took offense to any negative statements made about FF2. Ironically, everything negative I said about FF2 including my box office gross prediction turned out to be true. What I truely find to bizzare about these forums is I've been called an annoying
fanboy mutiple times by people who joined this forum much early than I and have 5 times as many posts. I thought anyone who registered on a website for the purpose of commenting on a variety of background information on upcoming films is by definition a fanboy.

Really? I never got put on probation inspite of all the vicious arguments I endured in the X-Men 3 forums. That BS went on for a whole year and not once did I get a warning for any of the anti-X-Men 3 threads that I created. I was warned about my behavior in the Fantastic Four threads but, I was never put on probation. I was suprised at the warnings I got from the moderators in the FF2 threads because I never started any fights. Unfortunately the idiots in that thread took offense to any negative statements made about FF2. Ironically, everything negative I said about FF2 including my box office gross prediction turned out to be true. What I truely find to bizzare about these forums is I've been called an annoying
fanboy mutiple times by people who joined this forum much early than I and have 5 times as many posts. I thought anyone who registered on a website for the purpose of commenting on a variety of background information on upcoming films is by definition a fanboy.

Yeah I got put on probation for it, a guy who dislikes me literally because I like Superman Returns and he doesnt, attacked me on the Hulk boards, I replied without swearing or being insulting, but because a mod had told us to relax and I did I got on probation. At the moment I'm seriously considering leaving the web-site for that reason.

Points exactly - We all have to respect other people's views, because we all have different preferences and likings.

I did not quite find Transformers as spectacular as people told me. I mean, it's a good watch, a hands on movie, but my attentions slacked off in some of those scenes. The vibe of excitement and tension was great, but just not great enough to leave a mark.

I just finished watching the movie and the one thing that always bothers me is why at the end the Autobots gives the all-spark to Sam. I understand why from a script point of view because it helped build tension at the end, but form a logical point. My understanding is that a transformer can take a lot more punishment then a Puny Flesh Creator. So why they did not have one of the autobots in charge of something so valuable just seems to not make a lot of sense. I don’t know, maybe I missed something.

I didn't really like the movie...Wasn't even close to great!

Things I learned from Transformers:
-All Black men are 1-dimensional comic relief, and raving lunatics.
-Women cannot be anything other than good-looking
-A sentient being who's thousands of years old, speaks like a god saying things like "Before the begining of time, there was the cube. We no not it's origins..." and still has time to say silly crap like "My bad."
-Michael Bay is under the impression that the target audience of this film is an appropriate audience unto which he can deliver awkward and unfunny *********ion jokes
-Shia Labeouf may or may not be getting paid by the syllable
-People came to see Transformers to watch pointless and un-interesting scenes of Jon Voight at the Pentagon. Not Transformers.

More to come. Add your own!

Yeah I got put on probation for it, a guy who dislikes me literally because I like Superman Returns and he doesnt, attacked me on the Hulk boards, I replied without swearing or being insulting, but because a mod had told us to relax and I did I got on probation. At the moment I'm seriously considering leaving the web-site for that reason.

That really sucks. I kind of felt like this when I spent time in the fantastic four 2 forums last year. I will admit that I was rude towards people but, it was always instigated by people like Advanced Dark and Carp Man who both got permanently banned for constantly disrespecting everyones opinion.

Tyrese's character definitely was not like this. Bernie Mac's character was pretty funny. Even Anthony Anderson had his moments. However, I will admit that his character was totally unnecessary for the storyline.

I didn't find Shia's mom to be attractive.

-A sentient being who's thousands of years old, speaks like a god saying things like "Before the begining of time, there was the cube. We no not it's origins..." and still has time to say silly crap like "My bad."

I think you're being a little bit silly now. The robots are trying to adapt to living in our society. Sometimes the robots are going to say and do ackward things just like in the cartoon. The autobots only had a few minutes to download all the information they could about planet earth through the internet as they are fell through earth's atmosphere. How did you expect them to act?

-Michael Bay is under the impression that the target audience of this film is an appropriate audience unto which he can deliver awkward and unfunny *********ion jokes

I'm with you on this. The *********ion jokes were stupid and inappropriate.

So what?

-People came to see Transformers to watch pointless and un-interesting scenes of Jon Voight at the Pentagon. Not Transformers.

Well, Jon Voight was not the focus of this storyline so his boring scenes didn't bother me too much.

I just finished watching the movie and the one thing that always bothers me is why at the end the Autobots gives the all-spark to Sam. I understand why from a script point of view because it helped build tension at the end, but form a logical point. My understanding is that a transformer can take a lot more punishment then a Puny Flesh Creator. So why they did not have one of the autobots in charge of something so valuable just seems to not make a lot of sense. I don’t know, maybe I missed something.

Bumblebee gave the Allspark to Sam because he was damaged and 'out of the fight' at that point, the other Autobots were taking on Brawl so werent available, it was also a sign of the trust and friendship that Sam and Bumblebee had developed throughout the movie.

That really sucks. I kind of felt like this when I spent time in the fantastic four 2 forums last year. I will admit that I was rude towards people but, it was always instigated by people like Advanced Dark and Carp Man who both got permanently banned for constantly disrespecting everyones opinion.

Yes it does suck, and I am still pissed off about it, especially when others get away with far worse scott free. But yeah, I agree about the FF boards, you literally went in there saying you didnt like the movie, and you would be lynched, it was ridiculous, especially when nothing ever happened to the ones doing the lynching.

Yes it does suck, and I am still pissed off about it, especially when others get away with far worse scott free. But yeah, I agree about the FF boards, you literally went in there saying you didnt like the movie, and you would be lynched, it was ridiculous, especially when nothing ever happened to the ones doing the lynching.

Well, at least I got the last laugh. All my predictions came true and I made sure to rub verbal salt in the wounds of everyone who harassed me. On the other hand I'm not that angry at the job the moderators did with controlling the forum. The X-Men 3 forum had issues but, it never became a completely chaotic mess like the FF2 forum. It got so bad the mods were daily handing out warnings and suspensions to everyone. I barely avoided getting suspended after some very heated arguments that I didn't start.

Well, at least I got the last laugh. All my predictions came true and I made sure to rub verbal salt in the wounds of everyone who harassed me. On the other hand I'm not that angry at the job the moderators did with controlling the forum. The X-Men 3 forum had issues but, it never became a completely chaotic mess like the FF2 forum. It got so bad the mods were daily handing out warnings and suspensions to everyone. I barely avoided getting suspended after some very heated arguments that I didn't start.

Well thats what pissed me off about my probation, I didnt start the argument, wasnt agrressive or abusive, and i got probation while the other guy got off scott free.

Well thats what pissed me off about my probation, I didnt start the argument, wasnt agrressive or abusive, and i got probation while the other guy got off scott free.

That's messed up. What did the other moderators think about the one moderator's decision? I hope the moderator who suspended you at least gave you an explanation for why he made this choice. Which moderator did this?

That's messed up. What did the other moderators think about the one moderator's decision? I hope the moderator who suspended you at least gave you an explanation for why he made this choice. Which moderator did this?

It was C.Lee, and at least one other moderator said they wouldnt have put me on probation. C.Lee explained that it was because i continued arguing after Showtime had told me to stop, but i simply posted a non-offensive, non-aggressive reply and got probation.

Bumblebee gave the Allspark to Sam because he was damaged and 'out of the fight' at that point, the other Autobots were taking on Brawl so werent available, it was also a sign of the trust and friendship that Sam and Bumblebee had developed throughout the movie.

No I just watched it again and I recall Sam running with 2 autobots running behind him, one of them even yells Run Sam. The fact that Sam can even run faster then a 30 foot robot dose not make sense. Anybody else have any ideas why they gave the all-spark to Sam?

No I just watched it again and I recall Sam running with 2 autobots running behind him, one of them even yells Run Sam. The fact that Sam can even run faster then a 30 foot robot dose not make sense. Anybody else have any ideas why they gave the all-spark to Sam?

The Ironhide and Ratchet turned up AFTER dealing with Brawl, they see him with the Allspark and tell him they will protect, its better IMO 2 Autobots defending one human than one Autobot only being able to partially defend himself because he is carrying the Allspark, with only one other for protection, especially when they are up against the likes of Starscream, Blackout and especially Megatron, all of whom are bigger than Ratchet and Ironhide and when Ironhide and especially Ratchet are afraid of Starscream and Megatron.

Also, Sam could hide and fit into places one of the Autobots never could, plus the Decepticon's are more likely to attack the Autobots who they know rather than a human they dont know. Hope that explains it a bit more Mojo-X.

More to come. Add your own!

Who cares?

Bay is awesome.

Transformers is awesome.

MANY people enjoyed the movie.

Go suck on it.

Or...and since you hate these....go *********e?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"