Amazon "exclusives"?

That's not really something new, sorry. It's already been talked about in the Taylor Kitsch/Gambit thread. :)

Why would you hide something like this in the Gambit thread?

Well, since that particular video is about Gambit's part, it would be something you'd put in a Gambit thread, wouldn't you think so?

I find it interesting though, how the Gambit one is so much longer than all the other ones.

Those clips are on the blu-ray. They're the 'Weapon X Mutant Files' feature (which I quite enjoyed watching).

Those clips are on the blu-ray. They're the 'Weapon X Mutant Files' feature (which I quite enjoyed watching).

Are there mutant files for Emma and Cyclops on the Blu-ray?

:( wish I had blu-ray...no fair :p

thanks

You should get a blu-ray player. So worth it. :up:

Emma actually has more dialogue in her 'mutant file' than she does in the movie.

Funny thing is, I have the blu-ray disc...just no blu-ray player. :p It'll prob be a year or so before I convert over.

Funny thing is, I have the blu-ray disc...just no blu-ray player. :p It'll prob be a year or so before I convert over.

They'll probably be cheaper then, so you'll have the last laugh in the end. :oldrazz:

I still haven't gotten the first 3 movies on blu-ray yet. That's next on my list.

Blu-ray players arn't that expensive to be honest. I thought they were but they're not! There's lots on Ebay for about £100 - £200 so I figure that's not too bad :)

I bet Wolverine would look excellent in blu-ray! I can't wait to watch it.

Blu-ray players arn't that expensive to be honest. I thought they were but they're not! There's lots on Ebay for about £100 - £200 so I figure that's not too bad :)

I bet Wolverine would look excellent in blu-ray! I can't wait to watch it.

I bought mine earlier this summer and two weeks later they marked it down by 50 bucks. Go figure. :doh:

Wolverine looks terrific on blu-ray. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"