Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan0327

Sidekick
Reaction score
cold-blooded.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/25/johnny-depp-amber-heard-divorce/

and now she is asking for spousal support after 15 months of marriage and she has no kids and is a young successful actress like damn girl you got justice league movies LOL

Last edited:
That's the risk you pay when you date women half your age. Probably needs the cash for the legal troubles she had down under for bringing her precious dog in illegally.

Sorry to hear about your mom though, Depp. Best choose to surround yourself with better women from now on.

The more money, fame, and good looks you have, the harder it is to spot snakes.

Are they being so nice and "loving" because you are such a great person on the inside or for the stated reasons.

You'll never figure it out until it's too late.

Now I have a chance! :cwink: ...didn't see the "Two days after his Mom's death part." That's pretty low.

Amber Heard, professional snake in the grass. LOL, she's a prosperous celebrity with no children and she's seeking spousal support. If that's not low down and dirty, I don't know what is. Please attempt to defend that. Anyone.

Man two days after his mom's passing? That's a low blow.

See, this is the reward one gets fir "putting a ring on ut". Damn...marriage these days is one big massive racket. This is the sort of crap that puts me right off. Can't trust anybody.

Maybe she filed for divorce because he didn't care his mother died... as he happily sat on Jimmy Kimmel.

i'm not even too bummed over divorce after his mom dies it is low but forgivable

the whole wanting spousal support after only 15 months of marriage with no kids and her being a very steady working actress who will be in aquaman and justice league just screams gold digger

I love how this thread is making it out like Depp got screwed. Piece of trash didn't even marry the mother of his children who he was with for 14 years, but was more then willing to give into his midlife crisis. He got to have sex with Amber Heard for like 4 years. He more then got what he paid for. :funny:

What ****** timing to gold dig someone. I don't think anyone expected this marriage to last at all, but that's still *****ey.

Alimony...spousal support...money...pesos...pay day...get rich quick scheme...marriage.

Watch how there'll soon be a proliferation of buying pet cats and dogs and life-like sex dolls.

Gold-digger got what she wanted. Money for herself and publicity for her mediocre career.

I love how this thread is making it out like Depp got screwed. Piece of trash didn't even marry the mother of his children who he was with for 14 years, but was more then willing to give into his midlife crisis. He got to have sex with Amber Heard for like 4 years. He more then got what he paid for. :funny:

I bet he could've had wild, depraved sex with dozens of women even hotter than Amber for the fraction of the cost.

But he probably was lonely and was hoping for genuine companionship.Too bad when you have 400 million virtually everyone sees you as an ATM machine.

His best bet is finding someone who is equally rich who is willing to sign a rock solid prenup.

That is low man.

She probably thought she could further her none existent career if she tagged along with him as well.

I bet he could've had wild, depraved sex with dozens of women even hotter than Amber for the fraction of the cost.

But he probably was lonely and was hoping for genuine companionship.Too bad when you have 400 million virtually everyone sees you as an ATM machine.

His best bet is finding someone who is equally rich who is willing to sign a rock solid prenup.

If you have to sign a prenup, there is no point in getting married in the first place.

If you have to sign a prenup, there is no point in getting married in the first place.

Why not?

What if the person is very good at pretending they're the love of your life but is looking to take your money?

Isn't it better safe than sorry?

Celebrity doesn't think through relationship, gets bit in the ass. News at Eleven.

And... The lives of the uber rich in Hollywood hardly reflect the actual day to day issues of regular folk for those using this as some example of the state of marriage for the average person.

I'm pretty sure she helped Johnny, otherwise he'd be spending the money on cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"