Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6tdpmwLD41qdrskyo1_500.gif

And that didn't end well for him. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain, and Johnny does not want to get sucked into a bed.

Alright, that made me crack up. :woot:

Yes, your conspicuous inability to read along with your false accusations. The fact that you felt it necessary to broadcast your predetermination to dismiss anything I may have to advocate what I said just renders this a futile exercise. You've allowed this topic of discussion to unravel you; becoming emotional to the point you felt the need to resort to personal attacks.

Cool story. So you still don't have any evidence for your claim that false accusations are commonplace. Figured as much.

Better than a blast in the face. Am I right? Am I right guys? Anyone? Hello? I'll get me coat.

"The Dude Stannis Show has been put on hiatus for retooling."

we all know depp punches like a girl

Stop it, Cor Cor.

Last edited:
I think Heard planned all these once she decided to divorce. Pushes Depp (who looks like brain dead for years) to edge to hit her. Gets paid well for a reason and not seen as a gold digger.

Smart, damn cold but smart.

I think Heard planned all these once she decided to divorce. Pushes Depp (who looks like brain dead for years) to edge to hit her. Gets paid well for a reason and not seen as a gold digger.

Smart, damn cold but smart.

Although i like to think the best of everyone, this sort of calculation is not sadly beyond the realm of possibilities.:csad:

The suggestion that a potential victim is responsible for any abuse is disgusting and both of you are pathetic.

Last edited:
I do believe there is a historical precedent of a woman faking an abusive relationship due to the fact she needed financial support because she was transitioning into a cat. Now yes, both times the woman was the one claiming abuse, however I don't believe human to cat transitioning is a gender specific thing and in both cases it could've easily been the man (Hell, in future cases it could even occur to a same sex couple).

tumblr_o2tizmVBre1u9u02so2_500.gif

I thought about posting the Mark Wahlberg Maureen Ponderosa gif, but I realized that people would probably be too offended.

Jesus has this thing erupted.

Do not open another thread on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"