ampersands art

no prob :o

If you're bored tomorrow or anyime tonight, could you maybe make a character sketch out of my username by itself? I'd just be interested in what you would come up with

by the way, what does this smiley mean> :o
i don't know what emotion that is expressing at all.

ampersand said:

No one really knows. People tend to use it when they're trying to sound smart but aren't really serious about it. Alot of people just use it randomly. :o

ampersand said:

It suppose to mean embarrassment

ampersand said:
definately

hey sable my school got cancelled for tommorow so i'll have some time to work on your request! I live in New York and a ton of snow got dumped on us today.

Lucky you lol.I live in NY also.I can't belive we have 26 inches of snow here

And thanks

Yeah it's insane how much snow is out there.

Hey Question, did you see the doodle on page five of your namesake?

ampersand said:
Thanks everyone! always good to know someone appreciates my art.

hey question, after you requested that drawing earlier, the only character in my mind has been the question (even though i know nothing about the character). It's just such an awsome name. so heres a doodle i did in ColErase pencils while waiting for photoshop to load.
scan00184dm.jpg

Kickass! :up:

The main reason I want to see it is Because The Question and Moon Knight are both Marvel and DC's under the radar bat**** crazy crime noir heroes. So, seeing them together would kick ass.

I don't know much about either character, but I love the way the Question looks and i've heard that he was the inspiration for Roschach in Watchmen, so I'm sure hes a cool character.

Meatbag, heres your requested doodle:
scan00192zm.jpg

since he is the last one of his kind, he is almost perpetually ****faced

I like these little ColErase doodles, maybe my next contest entry will be like this

Thanks comanche joe!

Does anyone have any more doodle requests? I get tons of time to draw during school, so i could do a few.

scan00200kq.jpg

here they are, my ColErase doodles for today! Asshat guy and batgirl. If anyone has anyother requests for tommorow's (or maybe tonight's) doodles, I'd love to hear them.

HAHAHAHAHA freakin fantastic that is drawn perfection my friend i couldnt love it anymore :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"