• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy seems special. The one you bring home to mom. One you could trust and lean on the loyalties inside your home. Just seems like a good person all around in a profession full of sharks. Not sure why but I always got that vibe from her.

Amy seems special. The one you bring home to mom. One you could trust and lean on the loyalties inside your home. Just seems like a good person all around in a profession full of sharks. Not sure why but I always got that vibe from her.

Feel exactly the same about her. She's the one you marry not the one you date for fun.

She feels like both imo. She is very funny. I love her <3

Great job as always dude.
icon14.gif

It's only a couple of second's but wasn't expecting Lois to be featured in this trailer.
icon14.gif
:awesome:

C7xf-VaVsAA2-Ry.jpg

I knew I could count on you to get this posted.

It's only a couple of second's but wasn't expecting Lois to be featured in the this trailer.
icon14.gif
:awesome:

C7xf-VaVsAA2-Ry.jpg

I think her being in it is a wink and nodd to superman fans not to tune out it's not all batman,wonder woman and the new guys.

Mmm... wonder what she's looking at?

She's probably looking at Batman. :cwink:

Same here as being shocked we got Amy in the trailer. A nice Easter Egg for Superman fans as she's looking up at the sky to the beginning of new adventures of Superman.

Maybe if you freeze frame and zoom in on her pupil you will see Superman. Like they did with Zod in Man of steel

Damn now that it's singled out like that, I think that's when she first discovers superman is back.

Supes fans, she's the signifier. Well that and it looks like they have a fight at the scout ship.

Supes fans, she's the signifier. Well that and it looks like they have a fight at the scout ship.

Good thinking. I do hope it will play a significant role, as I'd like it to tie MOS to BvS to JL and Superman's path through these films.

Good thinking. I do hope it will play a significant role, as I'd like it to tie MOS to BvS to JL and Superman's path through these films.

For me it definitely looks like the ship when WW lands in front of Cy and AM. Of course, who knows? This was a plot light teaser.

I think either Lois finds Superman herself or she knows where he is

For me it definitely looks like the ship when WW lands in front of Cy and AM. Of course, who knows? This was a plot light teaser.

It certainly is. Though I guess it could be one of those Apokoliptian vessels we saw Amazons fight earlier.

I think either Lois finds Superman herself or she knows where he is

"Lois is the key". She will play an important part in it for sure.

Yeah considering how Batman vs Superman ended I wouldn't be surprised if she knows where Clark is or knows that he is alive

Yeah considering how Batman vs Superman ended I wouldn't be surprised if she knows where Clark is or knows that he is alive

I still think that codex will play a part in Supes' resurrection and I assume that Lois is the only person who knows about it. So far they've been doing a great job connecting these films, so it's not much of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"