Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the plan to make another trilogy ?

Nothing has been officially announced and Ben is an older guy so as he ages it will be harder to keep in Batman shape this would be added to the stress of actually making the movie as well as trying to spend time with his family so there is no guarantee that we’ll be getting a trilogy, at least one in which Ben directs and stars in.

There's never any guarantee of anything, but don't for a second think that that plan isn't to at least have a trilogy. Ben knows fully well what he signed up for.

When Affleck starts to get older and into his mid to late 50’s I wouldn’t mind him retiring from the role as Batman and him passing that role to someone else who would be playing the role of Dick/a replacement Bat, however I would still like him to be in the films as Bruce Wayne serving a similar role that Alfred did in BvS.

It would be kinda like going... Beyond Batman and all that?

tumblr_ogtk9vHA7q1uwii26o4_500.gif

giphy.gif

Those brass knuckles are not there just for show.

I think Ben might have the chance to give us another Dark Knight.

Assuming Warner Bros keep their paws off the upcoming Bats flick.

I just hope they don't start rushing him. All he's said is that he isn't happy with the script so far and that he's working on it. WB wants to probably slot the Batman into that October date in 2018. Hopefully Ben is allowed to take all the time he needs to make the movie he wants.

Yeah, just let him do his thing, and we should be fine. I really hope WB has learned that their meddling has not had anything remotely resembling a positive impact on any of their DC films.

That so weird how, when you combine the faces of all the Superman actors, you somehow get Ben Barnes.

It'll be interesting what that film ultimately turns out like. It's been a long while since we've seen a film who's had the director's trademarks all over it, whilst still participating in a larger cinematic universe.

Comparably Nolan had it easier in the sense he didn't have to worry about other people's characters or stories. He was on his own turf with his own rules.

From the clips I have seen of Ben in SS he was just as good as he was in BvS. Again I couldn't see Ben under the mask and the end scene with Waller was actually the best Bruce Wayne stuff I have seen from him when he's not interacting with Alfred. He's making a Batman who earns his 2nd place status on my super hero list.

Even at his age, I think Ben could give us another trilogy.

All he has to do is not get fat. They have make up if he looks to old and all action scenes would be a stunt double anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"