An Oldie, But a Goodie

I was scared a little. I feel a little dirty. I need a shower.

But, now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks.

I'm safe *clicks link*

It's sort of pointless for you to click the link unless you crank the volume and turn up your hearing aid full blast so you can hear the song, as that's what the whole thing revolves around (it is pretty damn funny, all in all).

jag

It's sort of pointless for you to click the link unless you crank the volume and turn up your hearing aid full blast so you can hear the song, as that's what the whole thing revolves around (it is pretty damn funny, all in all).

jag

Way to make a deaf guy feel like he's not a complete outcast from society. :csad::cmad::o:wow:

Naw, I'm a country boy at heart, that type of music isn't my thing

Grew up in KY, wasn't deaf as a boy until 12

Did your deafness just "happen" over time, or was there something that occurred to cause it? Just curious.

jag

Did your deafness just "happen" over time, or was there something that occurred to cause it? Just curious.

jag

born deaf in one ear but had some hearing in the other until 12 when I had a operation and the sleeping gas-which I was allergic too removed all but 2% left

born deaf in one ear but had some hearing in the other until 12 when I had a operation and the sleeping gas-which I was allergic too removed all but 2% left

Never knew that. You may have explained at some point previously, but I didn't see it. Thanks for taking the time.

jag

And what can one hear with 2% hearing?

Thanks Gamma Ray, that really made me giggle :D

:up:

:loves:

An oldie but fantastically goodie. :up:

:lmao:
oh my god I cant stop laughing. Ive never seen that before!
What the hell is that, German?

the sleeping gas took away pretty much what hearing you had left? could you or your family not have sued?

why? No one knew I was allergic to it

I know this is none of out business but what can you hear, is it like having the the tv on really low? i dont mean that to sound offensive if it does, and (in not sure if you'll know) but what does a totally deaf person hear, is it complete silence or a buzzing sound?

If i'm being insensitive asking this stuff just tell me to sod off, i'll understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"