And Now My Lounge is Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lrao7nD.gif

... My Man...Lounge?

So... We are all gonna have to chip in for bail money when you get caught trespassing is what you're saying?

It's actually a friend's place and it's been a week since I've been there. They just started draining all the dirty water out of it when I was there. Apart from simply knowing how to ride I'm inexperienced and I twisted my ankle a little when I tried to go up a quarter pipe. So who knows what could happen.
Boomerang_4fbe29_904873.gif

After that Assassin's Creed trailer, this thread should simply be named "Yeezus".:o

It's actually a friend's place and it's been a week since I've been there. They just started draining all the dirty water out of it when I was there. Apart from simply knowing how to ride I'm inexperienced and I twisted my ankle a little when I tried to go up a quarter pipe. So who knows what could happen.
Boomerang_4fbe29_904873.gif

Hahahahaha See! thatswhy they post those NO skateboarding signs for a reason!

It's Gonna Be HUGE... The Donald Lounge

And Now His Lounge Has Ended... done.. do it cc do it flick... do it. do it.

And Now His Lounge Has Ended... done.. do it cc do it flick... do it. do it.

They are gonna go with some sort of lame thing like HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S LOUNGE just to spite you now.

CCW-can.jpg

ccw12.jpg

Alright... This is Taste Nirvana Coconut Water. It's the absolute BEST. Have it on it's own or add it to hot black teas with honey or green tea, cold. It's really better than most of the other brands out there. The flavor is always great. My plug of the day.

You need this title to last a few more pages.

They are gonna go with some sort of lame thing like HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S LOUNGE just to spite you now.

Far better than Tomatoes Lounge.

And Now His Tomatoes Have Lounged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"