Ant-Man and the Wasp News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

I still can't believe Paul Rudd is almost 50, he looks so young.
I believe part of the reason he's not aging as fast is that he's gotten healthier to meet the demands of the role. He said that he completely changed his diet, gave up alcohol, and joked that he worked out more in the 6 months leading up to the first AM than he had in the previous 15 years. With him having to do CW, AM&W, and IW 2 so close together, he's probably maintained that healthy living.

Just 3 weeks out, wonder if just Rudd and Lilly are doing the bulk of the marketing. Haven't seen interviews posted or mentioned on here with other actors in the movie. Janet/Pfieffer stuff is being held off until the movie it seems.

I believe part of the reason he's not aging as fast is that he's gotten healthier to meet the demands of the role. He said that he completely changed his diet, gave up alcohol, and joked that he worked out more in the 6 months leading up to the first AM than he had in the previous 15 years. With him having to do CW, AM&W, and IW 2 so close together, he's probably maintained that healthy living.

Sure, but even before Ant-Man he still looked good for his age.

It would be hard for Pfieffer to promote the movie without giving away spoilers as anything involving her character is probably a plot spoiler.

It would be hard for Pfieffer to promote the movie without giving away spoilers as anything involving her character is probably a plot spoiler.
That is true, I don't remember Kurt Russell's doing much promotion for GOTG2 and he only appeared in the last trailer for the "I'm you father" line. He was easy to call the villain though, I doubt Janet will be the villain but yeah most things about her will be spoiler.

I'm still salty about having to wait until August 6th. :csad:

Yeah, not much point trying to avoid spoilers when the gap is that large. It's going to get talked about a lot by and already be old news by the time it comes out here.

It might be possible. I know I will only be posting on the spoiler thread for it. Will probably have to avoid most of the A4 board if they have some big connections to that.

Someone will probably do a bootleg of it anyways before you guys get it.

Will there be any more premiers besides the Taiwan and LA one? Anybody have the scoop?

It might be possible. I know I will only be posting on the spoiler thread for it. Will probably have to avoid most of the A4 board if they have some big connections to that.

Someone will probably do a bootleg of it anyways before you guys get it.

I should have ignore Twitter and Facebook too, I followed some pages, who would spoil after 2-3 weeks or something like "Spoilers without Content"; Even on Youtube you see spoilers in the title or the preview-picture of the Video.

I'm still salty about having to wait until August 6th. :csad:

Yeah… Its impossible to avoid spoilers, so i cant looking Forward with great f feelings to this. :csad:

Yeah, not much point trying to avoid spoilers when the gap is that large. It's going to get talked about a lot by and already be old news by the time it comes out here.

The World cup seems to have screwed us Europeans. :csad::woot:

I'm actually pretty good at avoiding spoilers on forums and comment sections. It's the damn thumbnails on youtube reviewers doing the inevitable spoiler reviews the do the most damage.

A certain geek channel posted Thanos and Howard the duck on there day one reviews for Guardians of the Galaxy 1, just as I was about to leave to go and watch the flick. :cmad:

Yeah, it better be worth it!

Xo-3.jpg

Xo-4.jpg

The World cup seems to have screwed us Europeans. :csad::woot:

I'm actually pretty good at avoiding spoilers on forums and comment sections. It's the damn thumbnails on youtube reviewers doing the inevitable spoiler reviews the do the most damage.

A certain geek channel posted Thanos and Howard the duck on there day one reviews for Guardians of the Galaxy 1, just as I was about to leave to go and watch the flick. :cmad:

At least Germany pushed A&TW from 2nd August to 26 July today. :ilv:

Also, I wish we were getting some Janet Van Dyne merchandise, but it doesn't look like it.

Also, I wish we were getting some Janet Van Dyne merchandise, but it doesn't look like it.
They seem to be holding back on what they show of her and Fishburne's Bill Foster so I think they'll eventually release some stuff closer to release.

They seem to be holding back on what they show of her and Fishburne's Bill Foster so I think they'll eventually release some stuff closer to release.
Aside from a shirt for them most other things will be spoiler. Same approach as Ego.

A Bill Foster action figure with Fishburne's Jheri Curls from the 80's would be hysterical:woot:.

Tickets on sale tomorrow!

[YT]TmIpM601d1M[/YT]

Lol. There's that IW cross marketing that people were hoping for. Love that Am&W knows exactly what it wants to be and doesn't give 2 hoots about it! Just a good fun time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"