Ant-Man and the Wasp News and Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant-Man should be the next MCU trailer we get! :woot:

Black Panther featuring in two trailers at the same time for upcoming different movies. Has something like this happened before?

I wonder if both Scott and Hope will show up in Infinity War well maybe not in the actual film but show up more towards the mid credits or even post credits

I wonder if both Scott and Hope will show up in Infinity War well maybe not in the actual film but show up more towards the mid credits or even post credits

Scott will be in Infinity War but Hope will only be in Avengers 4

Scott will be in Infinity War but Hope will only be in Avengers 4
I think he will have a cameo early in the movie to establish where he is. I doubt he gets to fight, so they will need him to explain why.

it would be so Awesome if Ant Man 2 gets an Super Bowl Ad

Black Panther featuring in two trailers at the same time for upcoming different movies. Has something like this happened before?

I believe the trailers for Wonder Woman and Justice League crossed over each other.

Last edited:
Over 230 million views on social media. Infinity War doesn't need a Super Bowl ad! :funny:

Over 230 million views on social media. Infinity War doesn't need a Super Bowl ad! :funny:

Exactly. I'm pretty sure there'll be something Black Panther related for the Super Bowl, with it being only two weeks away

I think the Super bowl spot will go to BP.

If IWS has one I don't think it will have anything to do with the movie footage wise. Maybe a fun skit with the Avengers and GOTG.

Ant-Man teaser can be tricky but it will be with BP which is just within the super bowl time.

I'm curious as to when this film is set in the MCU timeline. I'm wondering if it's set before Infinity War or after. It's definitely after Civil War since the synopsis confirmed that.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to when this film is set in the MCU timeline. I'm wondering if it's set before Infinity War or after. It's definitely after Civi War since the synopsis confirmed that.

After Civil War but before Infinity War, I'd say.

We still have no confirmation on how big a role Rudd has in IW. For all we know, it's just a cameo.

It is probably between the two Infinity War films. If the rumored plot synopsis is true that
Scott is under house arrest
then that would explain why he is not in the first IW movie, but then shows up in Avengers 4, after he gets back into the suit during the Ant-Man sequel.

I'm curious as to when this film is set in the MCU timeline. I'm wondering if it's set before Infinity War or after. It's definitely after Civil War since the synopsis confirmed that.

I think it is supposed to be pre-Infinity War, but I don't think that has been 100% confirmed yet.

i think its set a few days or weeks after Civil War , i think i read somewhere that Scott and Co are always on the Run , so it would be logic that the movie is set after CW

If it takes place before Infinity War, I wish it'd be released prior then

I’m really looking forward to seeing both Ant Man and Wasp shrinking in the same scene.

With Scott being on the run being a fugitive given the events of Civil War I wonder where he and his buddies like Luis will end up? I mean but given the invasion of Thanos and his forces in Infinity War it will be kind of hard for Scott to avoid Thanos or his forces especially given the fact that this is the sequel to Scott's origin film

Luis, Kurt and dave have a security company since the events of the first ant-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"