Ant-Man Merchandise

Hasbo Hank Pym Box Set
Hasbro_SDCC_2015_Ant_Man_Box_Set_e1434465444840.jpg

SDCC_2015_Ant_Man_Figures_Box_Set_Hasbro_Exclusi.jpg

SDCC_2015_Exclusive_Ant_Man_Figure_Hasbro_Three.jpg

Hot Topic had the Ant-Man Logo, Tiny Ant-Man and the Pym Partical tee shirts none of them in MY size

Is this the art from the tiny Ant-Man shirt?

Nice! I'm lovin' the Helmet. I hope we see at least something for costumes this year

The Marvel Collector Corps June box is Ant-Man themed. You will get an exclusive Ant-Man Funko POP! figure, 1 of 4 exclusive Ant-Man themed shirts, as well as 2 or 3 more exclusive Marvel accessories/memorabilia. The AoU box 2 months ago was very solid and I highly recommend the service. Here is the link to sign up:

https://www.collectorcorps.com/

And if you want an idea of what to expect here is the thread about the service here on the Hype:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=493093

Guaranteed $50+ value in every box

Collector Corps boxes are out now

my crate has:
-Ant-Man pop (w/o Mask) +bonus mini bobblehead
-2 Mystery Minis (haven't gotten to open those yet)
-Ant-Man (shrunk down) T-shirt
-CC variant of Spencer's Ant-man #1
-Patch and button

dunno if it feels quite as valuable as the AoU box, but not a bad haul

Last edited:
Collector Corps boxes are out now

my crate has:
-Ant-Man pop (w/o Mask) +bonus mini bobblehead
-2 Mystery Minis (haven't gotten to open those yet)
-Ant-Man (shrunk down) T-shirt
-CC variant of Spencer's Ant-man #1
-Patch and button

dunno if it feels quite as valuable as the AoU box, but not a bad haul

I got mine today and loved almost everything. Only thing I didn't really like was the shirt, I thought it was pretty weak and they could have done something much more creative with it

I got mine today and loved almost everything. Only thing I didn't really like was the shirt, I thought it was pretty weak and they could have done something much more creative with it

yea actually, the more I think about it, the more disappointed I am

I basically got 4 Ant Man bobbleheads(one helmetless, a black and a silver mini, and the micro-bobble), and one very minimally designed shirt
The Hulkbuster pop alone was cooler than this whole box, plus the sweet shirt, last box was way better

Picked up the Marvel Legends figure
jbur9hs.jpg

ohUndYl.jpg

oIlFklh.jpg

vqp2fNd.jpg

aIacCbO.jpg

I wonder why they didn't give him a movie-accurate helmet? Does the mouth area open like that in the film?

Party City actually has Ant-Man supplies. Who would have ever thought it?

F631415F_full

I wonder why they didn't give him a movie-accurate helmet? Does the mouth area open like that in the film?

Maybe it's based on an earlier design that did have the mouth open.

I can't make up my mind if I want to get that hat there or this one

ant-man-marvel-2015-movie-inspired-all-over-ants-design-jet-black-crimson-new-era-hat-8.gif

I had thought about getting the metallic helmet one but then decided it was a bit much and I probably wouldn't wear it all that often. I like the black on I posted above since it is a more minimal design and is basically a black hat which would go with a lot more clothes but I dig snapbacks too so I'm not sure if I want to get the one you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"