• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

ANTOINE X Manips

Here's Elektra fellas! :yay:

elektramisc.jpg

This ones my favorite :woot:

Yeah I can see in this forum people want to see only female superhero manips:cwink:. No prob I ll do more of them in the future but for now I'm out of pic.:csad:

thanks!:yay: I Think the next one will be Wonder woman not sure yet!

I ve got to say that s not even close to be my first choice but I tried many head that didnt fit with the body and I got beaten by the clock so I got lazy and just pic that one which btw is not that good either but might change it later.

I'm still a live just more busy! That's my Spider-man manip .Also check out Spider-man vs Electro manip! :spidey:

SPIDER_MAN.jpg

I ve got to say that s not even close to be my first choice but I tried many head that didnt fit with the body and I got beaten by the clock so I got lazy and just pic that one which btw is not that good either but might change it later.
who is she? looks kinda like michelle ryan

gee man, I checked your website and keep up the good work! Its really good stuff!

who is she? looks kinda like michelle ryan

Well batboy99 I Have no idea who the hell is she:woot:. I just wanted to finish the job on time for 1 of January and her face just fitted and that s it!. But now I regret it..

Well batboy99 I Have no idea who the hell is she:woot:. I just wanted to finish the job on time for 1 of January and her face just fitted and that s it!. But now I regret it..
she doesnt look that bad, she just doesnt look happy
you should use someone like jennifer connelly

Yeah I tried jennifer already way before her but it wasn'tfitting at all. It tells me that a pretty face is not enough I also have to make sure the haircut fits. Btw what do you think of my spider-man manip?:huh:

i think the spidey one is great!:)

Cool! at least 2 good critics!. I m probably gonna do Hawgirl next not sure yet :cwink:

Man! F***! I m reading my stories and there is so many mistakes in my god damn web site! You guys can laugh about it! You Bastard! :cmad::cmad::cmad: :p

Here's HAWKGIRL!. I have know idea if her wings are a mix of real bird wings and metal or it s just metal.:huh:

HAWKGIRL%20misc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"