ANTOINE X Manips

calm down antoine, it was just a lil bit of criticism, I agree he looks too much like a normal man in your manip, still very nice though

Well I was not mad at all. I just wanted to justify to Wolfman my reason not to do a king kong sized Sasquatch :csad:.

And yes I really wanted him to look a bit like a man cause in the comics he can smile like a man . I Didn't want something like chewbacca or this:

MessinWithSasquatch_2-full.jpg

calm down antoine, it was just a lil bit of criticism, I agree he looks too much like a normal man in your manip, still very nice though

I think sasquatch is fantastic you obviously put alot of effort into it :applaud

Yeah, Im impressed with sasquatch. Must of been a ***** to do.

Yes it was really challenging. I had to patch fur all over the body and for the face its a mix of a lion head and human. But is was fun to do. The one I really didn't like was Puck.

Hey, I got a question- is there a website, or an image hosting site, archive or Yahoo group just for Manips where people can post them, and they're catalogued? And if not, would anyone support and/or frequent it if I made one?

Hey, I got a question- is there a website, or an image hosting site, archive or Yahoo group just for Manips where people can post them, and they're catalogued? And if not, would anyone support and/or frequent it if I made one?

Hey! a client at last! I was getting crazy in here! :woot:...No but seriously If I think I understand your question the best thing to host easily and quickly your manips is to subscribe on a blog. A good one is https://www.blogger.com/star its' really easy to do. Let me know if I have answer your question.

Hey I have to say dude, your stuff is so impressive! How do you do it?

damn nice WW

Hey I have to say dude, your stuff is so impressive! How do you do it?

Thanks guys! It looks complicated but it's not. The most important thing is to have a good picture . The pause of your character is crucial and that what makes the picture 'comics' like.

By the way I have a tutorial on Thor it's not the full info but you get the big picture of how to do basic manips.

Your gallery is awesome! How do you that on putting details on manips? I mean what filters or tool did you use?

Your gallery is awesome! How do you that on putting details on manips? I mean what filters or tool did you use?

For this one I didn't use a lot of filter. Most of the work was done by shopping on the net cut the part I needed. The tools I use the most is the hue/saturation, color balance, dodge / burn tools. I use the wrap tool to curve the cap. Honestly the most difficult & important thing is to find a good quality picture! The rest is just small details. The cap, the boots, the gold brace , the black crown the diamond all were found on the net. For the reflection on the floor you just reverse the picture up side down and blur it!

For all my superheroes I always start by selecting each area on the body than change the color with hue/saturation (color mode unchecked) than I have that 'grainy texture' (like spider-man or daredevil) that I use to make the skin more cloth like.

If there's a superhero in my gallery you want me to explain in details how its done, let me know.

For this one I didn't use a lot of filter. Most of the work was done by shopping on the net cut the part I needed. The tools I use the most is the hue/saturation, color balance, dodge / burn tools. I use the wrap tool to curve the cap. Honestly the most difficult & important thing is to find a good quality picture! The rest is just small details. The cap, the boots, the gold brace , the black crown the diamond all were found on the net. For the reflection on the floor you just reverse the picture up side down and blur it!

For all my superheroes I always start by selecting each area on the body than change the color with hue/saturation (color mode unchecked) than I have that 'grainy texture' (like spider-man or daredevil) that I use to make the skin more cloth like.

If there's a superhero in my gallery you want me to explain in details how its done, let me know.

I find the most useful tool for manipping is the clone tool. but the others help.

I find the most useful tool for manipping is the clone tool. but the others help.

Yeah I forgot this one! That's the most important tool actually! You can't manip with out it! its funny because I Think I use only 1/8 of photoshop features most of them I use them very rarely. My next step is to work more on how to ligh a scene.

BTW do you have manips I can check?

Yeah, definitely man. I don't want to clutter your thread with any of my stuff, but just check out my art thread (linked in my sig).

I haven't done any manipping recently. which is actually a shame, because I love it. You'll see a couple things i've maniped in the first 3 pages of my thread. including some step by step progress shots.

coming back from the dust here'scatwoman the purple one :yay:

CATWOMAN_misc.jpg

thanks! Actually I'm thinking of doing other character than superheroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"