ANTOINE X Manips

Here's HAWKGIRL!. I have know idea if her wings are a mix of real bird wings and metal or it s just metal.:huh:

HAWKGIRL%20misc.jpg

That's pretty damned good man. I like it.

Megan fox sucks for WW :down:

but it does look better

In terms of the manip, yup megan looks alot better

I'm back this time with 4 members of Alpha Flight. I Did the old crew. So far I'm almost done with the last 4, should be ready for next week. I wont post all of them for bandwidth reason so heres' Guardian. For the rest feel free to check my web site. Enjoy :up:

GUARDIAN%20MISC.jpg

I'm really anxious to see how your sasquatch manip is going to turn out. When do you think the rest of your Alpha Flight manips are ready?

I'm really anxious to see how your sasquatch manip is going to turn out. When do you think the rest of your Alpha Flight manips are ready?

Hey! Long time no see Wolfman ...Well do to valentine I ll be honest I didn't do S***! All I had in mind was my date, Damn she's hot!!! I couldn't concentrate. Now I'm back to normal but unfortunately my stuff will be postponed for this Wednesday or more like next week...

Well I'm done with sasquatch it was pretty easy to do but don't expect to be exactly like in the comics its more like 65% look a like. But I'm confident you'll like that one. I Think my sasquatch could easily fit in a X-men 4 movie!:up:

Hey! Long time no see Wolfman ...Well do to valentine I ll be honest I didn't do S***! All I had in mind was my date, Damn she's hot!!! I couldn't concentrate. Now I'm back to normal but unfortunately my stuff will be postponed for this Wednesday or more like next week...

Well I'm done with sasquatch it was pretty easy to do but don't expect to be exactly like in the comics its more like 65% look a like. But I'm confident you'll like that one. I Think my sasquatch could easily fit in a X-men 4 movie!:up:
Allright! So you going to see your date again? :woot:

nice job, who'd you cast as snowbird?

Team Alpha Flight Completed! enjoy! :yay:

That s more of my version of Sasquatch but still look a bit like the comics

sasquatch.jpg

Let me know what do you think of my Sasquatch..Again not afraid of critics

I got to say Antoine, I'm a bit dissapointed with sasquatch... he's not hairy enough. And he should be broader.
Alpha-Flight.jpg

I got to say Antoine, I'm a bit dissapointed with sasquatch... he's not hairy enough. And he should be broader.
Alpha-Flight.jpg

sasquatch.jpg

But that s what I said before it wont be exactly like the comics but more like 70% look a like. Understand that in the comics they exaggerated sasquatch & Hulk, I mean the guy is as big as the whole team all together!!! If you really want 100% accurate then we have to use Cg. Honestly I m really satisfy with the result .I don't want King Kong.

calm down antoine, it was just a lil bit of criticism, I agree he looks too much like a normal man in your manip, still very nice though

I think sasquatch is fantastic you obviously put alot of effort into it :applaud

Yeah, Im impressed with sasquatch. Must of been a ***** to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"