any plans for a Star Trek section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogbngp

Snyderverse supporter
Reaction score
I'd really enjoy seeing a Star Trek section here, especially with Star Trek: Beyond scheduled for release next July 26th and CBS announcing the a new Star Trek series to air in January, 2017. And I'd enjoy discussion of the two Abrams reboots.

[YT]watch?v=FzJ_u3H87SQ[/YT]

Captain-Kirk.jpg

Not enough traffic in the Beyond thread for a whole section.

I think there used to be, but people rarely posted in it.

there will be when the trailer premieres soon

Hmm, I'm a somewhat surprised. Okay then.

Although, I can understand I guess. Maybe when the trailers for Beyond are released as roach said.

Last edited:
It existed for a couple of months.
Failed project, went down the scrap yard.
Won't go through recycling.

I'd really enjoy seeing a Star Trek section here, especially with Star Trek: Beyond scheduled for release next July 26th and CBS announcing the a new Star Trek series to air in January, 2017. And I'd enjoy discussion of the two Abrams reboots.
New Star Trek series? :eek: Open a forum now please!!

kaurVf0.gif

There isn't enough discussion for an entire forum. And this is coming from a Trekkie.

It's pretty clear that this forum has its own culture. Like any forum of this type, no doubt a kind of kinship or affinity has probably developed within groups of members for various likes and dislikes. I recognize not everyone sees things uniformly (far from it, I'm sure--and thank goodness, actually). But does any of you think that SHH has a rough consensus on the Abrams reboot films?

Hmm, I'm a somewhat surprised. Okay then.

Although, I can understand I guess. Maybe when the trailers for Beyond are released as roach said.

This same thread popped up back when ST:ID was coming out, and we actually got a large vote to open a section. It stuck around about a year and no one really used it, so I guess when things like the BvS sections and such went up, Star Trek got taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"