The Dark Knight Anybody regret watching the prologue?

yeah I dont regret anything, it was kickass.

yes. It was. Man in IMAX I sat there speechless. Just imagine what it'll be like when it's batman against Mr.J himself. Wow this film will blow me away. At least from everything since what I've seen.

i only regret it because it sucked.

not in general but as a piece of the batman world screw that.

looked like HEAT not batman.

yeah i am a nitpicker so what

why did you think it sucked when it was simular to HEAT? Did you not like that movie? But yea IDK people have their own tastes and opinions.

i only regret it because it sucked.

not in general but as a piece of the batman world screw that.

looked like HEAT not batman.

yeah i am a nitpicker so what
I am excited to hear what part of prologue did not fit as a "piece of the Batman world."

the noob is clearly not a movie buff!
everything rips from somthing some movies just make it look better. likes Bats!!!

sorry, i'm a nitpicker to those who hate Batman. Deal.....

where is this online at?

i never got around to seeing it.

never mind, i found it on youtube. terrible quality, though. i couldn't hear a word they were saying.

never mind, i found it on youtube. terrible quality, though. i couldn't hear a word they were saying.

Do another search. There are much better versions out there :)

The first one I saw was pretty bad, but the second was much more watchable ;)

Only regret is watching the bootleg version as the dialogue sounded very wooden, especially from the goons though hopefully that was just the bad quality.

Oh no no, no regrets here. I was eating out of the palm of his hand the whole time. heehee.

I don't regret it, after seeing it I got a clear indication of what kind of Joker, Nolan and Heath have created. That entire prologue was better than the entire Spider-Man 3 movie...

it was great, don't regret a thing
Joker playing his goons against each other
the micheal myers head tilt was perfect
the joker was perfect i love the part where he kills the last goon without even facing him

heath ledger is the joker

Anybody regret watching the prologue?

None whatsoever

I think the only reason anyone would suggest that the prologue didn't feel like a Batman film would be that it was taking place in broad daylight and it didn't feature or reference Bruce Wayne or Batman at any point.

-TNC

I think the only reason anyone would suggest that the prologue didn't feel like a Batman film would be that it was taking place in broad daylight and it didn't feature or reference Bruce Wayne or Batman at any point.

-TNC

And there's nothing wrong with that. Pushing the boundaries of a Batman movie.

Anybody regret watching the Prologue

No. I waited outside for around three hours in LA. Massive crowd! It was an excellent teaser as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"