The Dark Knight Rises Anybody up for a Jason Todd / Red Hood villain?

Juggernaut423

Civilian
Reaction score
Could there possibly be a Robin sighting in the batman franchise but as a villain? A retcon would have to be done.

Jason Todd, a civilian that is tortured by the Joker (or make him out to be whatever you want to be), shows up in the third as The Red Hood to hunt down the Joker and Batman. Whatever storyline fits...

Red Hood? A good choice as a sub-villain, ala The Scarecrow? Or is that a bad choice?

I could see Jason Todd as a character. I think that would probably be a better Robin story.

No, not unless he was Robin first. It would be a fine (and actually ideal) change if we were are made to believe that the Joker beats him to death, but Jason actually survives (barely) and spends several months nursing himself back to health, and when he finally recovers he becomes red hood, rather than having him actually die and have superboy-prime alter reality so that he didn't, but everyone remembers his death. That's a good change, that's a change I can get behind, but to have him be just some guy is not okay with me.

Red Hood as the Joker to start maybe, but no Jason Todd. I love him in the comics, but that's a long way down the road for Batsy.

I'll put it this way. He deserves to be in a Batman TV series set in the later years, but not in the movies.

only if they use dick first as robin , then jason. it would take a long time to set up but it would be good.

^ The first post in this thread said a retcon would need to be done. As in, retconning that Jason Todd was Robin in order for him to be Red Hood, or at least the possibility of it.

I think Jason Todd would be a better first Robin mainly because you could connect a series with that story with it

I'm not sure a villain with a giant Red Hood could appear on screen without being completely ridiculous.

Well you gotta change the look of Red Hood unless you want to endorse crest cinnamon toothpaste

Red Hood?? Absolutely, love to see that in TDK as part of the Joker origin. Jason Todd in the future?? Umm....

No.

I only think it would fit well cause if you do another three movies you can introduce a nightwing jason todd then have him killed in the second one and be the enemy in the third catch some movie people by surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"