Infinity War Anyone else think Adam Warlock should have DEFINITELY been in this movie?

I think the ship sailed for Warlock facing off against Thanos when he didn't get established in GOTGv2. Instead Gunn opted to explore Peter Quill's parentage which makes a lot of sense from a narrative perspective.

You really need time to build out Warlock's whole story first and Gunn probably wants the freedom to run with something that's untethered to the rest of the current goings on in the MCU. The High Evolutionary has yet to appear. Perhaps he can play a role.

Meanwhile, hopefully they don't just kill off Thanos but preserve him for a possible confrontation with Adam some day down the road.

I feel like we have this conversation every time James Gunn says anything. Gunn said Nova wasn't gonna be in GOTG 1 and everyone said he was lying and that Nova would totally be in it.

Then he said Thanos wasn't gonna be in GOTG 2 and everyone said he was lying and Thanos would totally be in it.

Yep. Gunn has never lied to date about what characters will or won't be featured in what film and I highly doubt he'd start now. If he says we're not going to see Warlock until GotG 3 then I believe him.

I indeed do. As much as I love the MCU and Inunderstand some changes, this is one change I really feel is wrong for many,many reasons. I hear it’s because Gunn has plans but I have a hard time believing that they could not have come up with a better idea and let Warlock in on Infinity War.

Seriously, if Warlock’s role in future Guardians of the Galaxy movies is nothing less than stellar, I’ll be pretty upset.

Nah I rather be surprised, I can just read IG whenever I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"