The Dark Knight Anyone think will get a joker website

IamtheBatman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Now, that WB has TDK and I Believe in Harvey Dent wesbites will we get a Joker site. I would like to see they up the promotion for a Joker site.

From what I've heard, no major updates this months. Maybe in June, or at the SDCC in July.

and where did you hear it? from miranda?

In the Joker thread, this guy has posted what seems to be legit pics of the Joker in makeup on location. Seriously. Could be fake though.

Of course we will, but probably not for a while

I am ready to see Heath in The Joker makeup.
I really think Heath will suprise us with his performace. I believe in Nolan.

Of course we won't.
A website for a character who is running for office makes sense. He would have one.
A website for a homicidal maniac? Maybe, but probably not.

Of course we won't.
A website for a character who is running for office makes sense. He would have one.
A website for a homicidal maniac? Maybe, but probably not.
makes sense :up:

nah.

Quite the silly thing,.. we may get another link of the Dent page though..perhaps a two face pic.

It would be cool if Joker broke in on the TDK page, you know like Lex Luthor did with the Superman Returns website. :D :up:

Maybe a Gotham Times Website? Like the newspaper showing something about the joker teriozing or Harvey Dent Attacked. Yah Know?

remains to be seen.

nobody expected to see the official site up until the end of the month, but it came around the 2nd week. after that nobody expected anything new until the teaser attached to HP in July. although thats still set we get the Harvey Dent spread today.

hell, right now, all bets are off.

You could have a Joker website that was ostensibly set up by somebody interested in urban legends or the criminal underworld.

It would be cool if Joker broke in on the TDK page, you know like Lex Luthor did with the Superman Returns website. :D :up:

That would be perfect! :woot:

Joker having some internet presence absolutely makes sense. He's a media ****e (well, he should be...). He's broadcast on radio, tv. A secret webcast or something would be awesome. It'd be TDK's perfect opportunity to jump on the viral marketing bandwagon.

I wonder if that pic of Eckhart is an official picture from TDK or just one taken from a different movie...

they could do a GCPD wanted poster, though there might be confusion with another comic book movie, "wanted"

But I just ask how can Dent overhype the popularity of the Joker.

Let the promotion begin. So, who do you think help pay for the The Harvey Dent how about Bruce Wayne.

^^Smart idea. It would make it that much more tense and personal for Bats if he funded this guys campaign who eventually went psycho.
Love it.

because at this time..we have a real picture of dent..and not a REAL picture of the joker.

you think they were watching the various batforums? seeing how fans fall over themselves from every fake Joker photo that comes around, decides to release a Harvey Dent photo instead. :oldrazz:

Now, that WB has TDK and I Believe in Harvey Dent wesbites will we get a Joker site. I would like to see they up the promotion for a Joker site.
Why're you mad? :confused:

That would be perfect! :woot:

Joker having some internet presence absolutely makes sense. He's a media ****e (well, he should be...). He's broadcast on radio, tv. A secret webcast or something would be awesome. It'd be TDK's perfect opportunity to jump on the viral marketing bandwagon.
He did this in the Gotham Central arc, 'Soft Targets'. He was killing people using a sniper rifle in the run up to Christmas, and hacked into the GCPD computers to give video feeds of possible locations he would be attacking from in the future. Great story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"