The Dark Knight What do you think the story will be?

boywonder13 said:
Joker throws the acid on Den't face, Goyer (writer of BBegins and writer of sequel treatment)has confirmed that.....

He has huh. Oh well I can live with that. Any word on the fate of Rachel Dawes? I think her death at the hands of the Joker would make for increased tension between Bruce/Batman and his legendary arch nemesis. Losing Rachel I'm sure would be a major catalyst in Bruce's hatred toward the Joker.

FVD said:
He has huh. Oh well I can live with that. Any word on the fate of Rachel Dawes? I think her death at the hands of the Joker would make for increased tension between Bruce/Batman and his legendary arch nemesis. Losing Rachel I'm sure would be a major catalyst in Bruce's hatred toward the Joker.

i really dont think they should play it that way, i would prefer it if batman hatred towards joker stemmed from more impersonal crimes, it would sorta define batman more, as someone who would take it personally that joker was killing "his people" in "his city" instead of the usual guy who loses the one he loves and goes after the one who killed her (what we see ALL the time)

FVD said:

Yeah, I would like to see this, but at this point, that is what people are expecting so I wouldn't do...in this movie.

Sal Maroni and Rupert Thorne are struggling over gaining the title of mob cheifton no that Falcone is incompasitated from the scarecrow for the time being. The Joker is a wildcard. He acts out against the mob which in turn causes a mob war. The Joker and the batman have their run ins as well. ROman Sionis will be attacking Bruce in the public light, with Mr. Earl backing him becasue of what wayne did to him. And while Batman/Bruce are under assault, the Joker kills Rachel Dawes sending Bruce into a downward spiral that has him questioning himself and pushes him closer than ever to becoming the very thing that ruined any chance he had for a normal life...a murderer. Oswald "The Penguin" Cobblepot finds it rather proffitable to provide arms to the warring mob factions while notletting the one side know that he is helping his enemy. And an old "friend" pays Batman a visit, to start off the movie.

BmAaTn3625 said:
Sal Maroni and Rupert Thorne are struggling over gaining the title of mob cheifton no that Falcone is incompasitated from the scarecrow for the time being. The Joker is a wildcard. He acts out against the mob which in turn causes a mob war. The Joker and the batman have their run ins as well. ROman Sionis will be attacking Bruce in the public light, with Mr. Earl backing him becasue of what wayne did to him. And while Batman/Bruce are under assault, the Joker kills Rachel Dawes sending Bruce into a downward spiral that has him questioning himself and pushes him closer than ever to becoming the very thing that ruined any chance he had for a normal life...a murderer. Oswald "The Penguin" Cobblepot finds it rather proffitable to provide arms to the warring mob factions while notletting the one side know that he is helping his enemy. And an old "friend" pays Batman a visit, to start off the movie.

This would be a good two part story.

BmAaTn3625 said:

Excellent ideas! I love it.

raybia said:
These are great ideas. As I was reading this, the movie Sev7en came to mind.

Think about how it could of been if the story of Se7en was instead modified into a Batman movie with Batman taking the place of Pitt's character, Gordon the place of Freeman's and Rachel the place of Paltrow's and Joker the place of John Doe. Of course it would have to be tone down to get a PG-13 rating and modified so that Batman doesn't actually excute Joker but I would still love to see Rachel's head in a box.

So I'm in favor in a sequel that has a very similar tone, look, and detective story that effectively intertwines the characters in the story as that of Se7en.

Because that movie had everything a Batman movie should have except Batman himself.

I love your analysis, it's awesome! :up:

Batty Belfry said:
I love your analysis, it's awesome! :up:

Thanks. Of course being a Batman film there would need to be more action/fight scenes included as well. But wow, that would have been one hell of a movie.

I actually wrote that story in a two part film for my first 2 official screenplays. I figured I would use source material I was familar with so it would be slightly easier. Thanks for your compliments

I think the mob should be intricat part of the new series like nolan has already established. And the sequel is a chance to have his classic rogues with a new twist to them. Killer Croc is in my version of the third as a hitman who Dent hires to destroy Batman. Croc as a very massive skin disorder. He also has built himself into a near perfect phyiscal speciman using his sorrow and rage from his child hood much like Bruce but in the opposite direction. I would love to see these rogues but realiscally portrayed.

The whole point set up in Batman Begins is that Bruce Wayne is as important as Batman in the struggle to get the city from the brink of disaster. By claiming his company again he needs to continue his fathers legacy of giving back to the community and making sure hes a shining example of compassion as opposed to the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer.

IMO this must be in the next film. That and the escalation stated by comissioner gordon.

XCharlieX said:
The whole point set up in Batman Begins is that Bruce Wayne is as important as Batman in the struggle to get the city from the brink of disaster. By claiming his company again he needs to continue his fathers legacy of giving back to the community and making sure hes a shining example of compassion as opposed to the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer.

IMO this must be in the next film. That and the escalation stated by comissioner gordon.

Gordon isn't a commissioner yet.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"