The Dark Knight Anyone think will get a joker website

wow, wouldn't be really cool if they just posted an audio sample of the Joker before they did a pic?! that would be one of the most teasing things on the PLANET!

i would almost rather have an audio file of him announcing his killing of the mayor or something like that, instead of a laugh. or maybe WITh a laugh.

Why will the Joker have a website? This is Batman's movie not the Joker.

Even though i would love a Joker site, I feel it probably will be just a link from the main TDK page after all its a Batman movie not a Joker movie.

Even though i would love a Joker site, I feel it probably will be just a link from the main TDK page after all its a Batman movie not a Joker movie.
What he meant was, will Joker get a website like Harvey Dent got one. Which is a link off of the main site to a different url.

I think eventually the main site should be a Gotham news paper with Harvey ads and random Joker/Batman articles. And then on dates closer to the movie we could have "The Joker hack" into the website and graffiti it or edit and such. It would be cool. Like he's causing chaos on the net.

What he meant was, will Joker get a website like Harvey Dent got one. Which is a link off of the main site to a different url.
Oh well..yes! :)
I think eventually the main site should be a Gotham news paper with Harvey ads and random Joker/Batman articles. And then on dates closer to the movie we could have "The Joker hack" into the website and graffiti it or edit and such. It would be cool. Like he's causing chaos on the net.
Thats a perfect idea. I really wish that would be what happens.

Why would he have a website?

To write nasty blogs?

"Dear Gotham,

Joker here. I just want to tell you about my day. I got up, slapped Jocko around and went for some guacmole. I had not cash so I asked the Chipotle guy to give me a freaking break and that Batman f*** came and gave me grief. Him and that Jim Gordon are a couple butt-buddies. I'm so out of the myspace group. Anyways, leave a comment, or whateva.

Hahahah. Your buddy, Mr. J"

Mad, because Joker deserves a website more then H.dent.

Don't worry Joker will be focus when Nolan & Co release official picture. As main character Batman deserves everything more than his villains.

^^
i agree, Batman is complicated it should focus on Bruce Wayne and his alter ego.

joker could mess up the dark knight website, like lex luthor on the superman returns websitewhen he spray painted superman die lol

joker could mess up the dark knight website, like lex luthor on the superman returns websitewhen he spray painted superman die lol

LOL! yeah i remember that.

there was even a huge debate in the SR forums how it was so uncharacteristic of Lex to go about vandalizing a website. geez some fans just couldnt take a joke.

We've had "I Believe in Harvey Dent". Now how about Wanted: The Joker

Maybe the site will get "hacked" near the release date

Man I should work in marketing!

To all the idiots saying "Why would the Joker have a website?"

Because he's a pyschotic attention hog, that's why. Quit watching Adam West Batman re-runs on Nike at Nite and get with the program...

I really like the newspaper idea. That way you can involve Batman, Joker, Dent, and maybe more characters. I'm not saying all the characters should be on the website, but the opportunity is there.

It's funny to read back through this thread, people were suggesting/ hoping for what has exactly happened and some dismissed it as stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"