Application: The Multiversers: Apocalypse

HA! I *almost* approved it. Then I noticed you and Johnny were playing doubles..you sly dogs :o

Blast! :cmad:

JB, we've got to come up with a new plan...

Read the addendum's to the Welcome thread! *beams proudly*

Yes, I'm aboard. I'm still trying to choose a character.

Yes, I'm aboard. I'm still trying to choose a character.
Why not a KC character? maybe KC Bats. Him and Supes have a little rivalry, so it'd be fun to see them work together with all that resentment built up.

No thanks. I'm not too keen on more than one member of a given universe being a chosen. It takes away from the broadness, if that makes sense. It's like having a Batman and a Robin as Chosen. Why would you do that when there are so many other choices.

No thanks. I'm not too keen on more than one member of a given universe being a chosen. It takes away from the broadness, if that makes sense. It's like having a Batman and a Robin as Chosen. Why would you do that when there are so many other choices.
Yes.

EDIT: Is there any Vertigo or Wildstorm characters you like?

Also, are the Bionicle characters allowed, since DC creates the comic?

Yes.

EDIT: Is there any Vertigo or Wildstorm characters you like?

Also, are the Bionicle characters allowed, since DC creates the comic?

I say no on Bionicles if you're talking about those weird Lego things. But if you're not talking about them, then we'll see.

I say no on Bionicles if you're talking about those weird Lego things. But if you're not talking about them, then we'll see.
I am, but DC does their comics, which might make them an alternate universe. I'll wait for MB to decide.

I'm saying no. If we allow that, then we can allow Star Wars and Transformer characters, since they have comics too.

Can i reserve a version of Wolverine? Or are we allowed to have different types of the same character?

You can reserve a version of Logan. BUT! He better not be too similar to 616 Logan or Ultimate Logan. Also. I've chosen which Chosen I want to be...

Although none of you know who he is...

dt003ar8.jpg

Ok...why aren't 616 Marvel characters or regular DC characters not allowed? :huh:

Ok...why aren't 616 Marvel characters or regular DC characters not allowed? :huh:

As byrd said, it'd be best to keep characters already being played out of this.

Otherwise, I'd snatch DC Batman in a heartbeat. :o

Why do you want to play one of those when we already have RPGs for them?

Just because there's already RPGs for them doesn't mean they should be excluded. It's lame to say that somebody can't be Hank McCoy from his early days as an original X-Man, or electric blue Superman just because they're from regular continuity.

Just because there's already RPGs for them doesn't mean they should be excluded. It's lame to say that somebody can't be Hank McCoy from his early days as an original X-Man, or electric blue Superman just because they're from regular continuity.

I'd accept something like that. Heck, even Silver Age and Golden Age versions of characters. But, nobody who can be played in another RPG.

Silver Age and Golden Age would count as Earth 2, or Pre-Crsis, and thus would've been allowed anyway.

As far as the question itself goes, JB has a point. So I'm just going to say... fill out apps for whoever you want, and us GM's will decide who gets accepted and who doesn't, after reviewing said app. I'm mainly saying that because it's hard to put into words who would be accepted, and who wouldn't... so it'd be better off if we just based our decisions off of the character in question.

I'd accept something like that. Heck, even Silver Age and Golden Age versions of characters. But, nobody who can be played in another RPG.

So characters from different points in their timeline are cool? So I could play say...punk Storm, Wally as Kid Flash, or Spidey when he first started out?

So characters from different points in their timeline are cool? So I could play say...punk Storm, Wally as Kid Flash, or Spidey when he first started out?

Hmm, I'm not too sure about the Spidey one. But, I don't see a problem with the first two.

Spidey when he first started out is already being allowed in both Ultimate, One Universe, and Dawn Of Marvels... However, were you to play Spider-Man when he aqquired the symbiote, the cosmic power entity, or even Ben Reilly as Spider-Man, that'd be allowed.

What about say, characters exclusively created for a DC or Marvel animated series, like Morph from X-Men: TAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"