Are any of you actually getting a PS3?

by coloser to december he means so he can get it for xmas or the jewish holidays idk how u spell it

so yea

I'm probably getting one in like 2 years, I guess.
I can't miss MGS4, but I can definitely wait.
By then, the "MGS4: Subsistencancence" edition will be out anyway :up:

Gammy79 said:
I'm probably getting one in like 2 years, I guess.
I can't miss MGS4, but I can definitely wait.
By then, the "MGS4: Subsistencancence" edition will be out anyway :up:
LOL...I never bought an original MGS. I always got the extended editions. Depending on what's out at the time, I just might do it with MGS4

I have yet to see a game that justifies dropping $600 for a PS3, waited until I got could a PS2 for less than $100 on eBay, probably what I'll do for a PS3. Got a 360 for next-gen games graphically and I'll get a Wii for next-gen gameplay.

I'm definately gettign one in 2007, it's going to be awesome.

Devil May Cry 4
Heavenly Sword (Hoping this one turns out good)
Resistance (Seems decent enough)
Tekken 6
Killzone PS3
Lair (If it turns out)
Naughty Dog Project
Final Fantasy XIII
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Probably depending on what shape it takes)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Virtua Fighter 5
Unreal Tournament 2007
Half Life 2 Megapack (I'll be getting the PC version of HL2 EP2 as well)
Warhawk (If it turns out)
Motorstorm
White Knight Story (If it turns out)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

It's going to be a good 2007 for the PS3.

Only If people aren't like me and enjoy more than 4 of those......

so far i want to buy 13 games that are on you list.

Devil May Cry 4
Heavenly Sword
Resistance
Lair
Naughty Dog Project
Final Fantasy XIII
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Metal Gear Solid 4
Unreal Tournament 2007
Half Life 2
Warhawk
Motorstorm
White Knight Story

they all look soo good!!

im realy exited about lair resistance and the naughty dog project

We're going to see more of the Naughty Dog Project soon (Hopefully) Sony Gamers Day (Their last big event before the PS3 debut) is on the 19th.

Avalanche said:
Woah, wait!

You haven't seen anything that makes you want a PS3 when it comes out in Spring, yet if it came out pre-Christmas, several months earlier with a smaller catalogue of games, you'd be more likely to buy it?

That's not great logic. :p

What I mean is, that because the PS3 is coming out in Spring, there is nothing spectacular about it that makes me want to wait all that time. :p

I'll be getting one with Metal Gear Solid 4. By then all the bugs will be worked out, a decent library will have been built up, and the price should at least be $50-$100 lower.

the system wont get its first price cut till a few onths after the system launches in europe, and they dont get theres till march

so we wont see one untill next september or december

hippie_hunter said:
I'll be getting one with Metal Gear Solid 4. By then all the bugs will be worked out, a decent library will have been built up, and the price should at least be $50-$100 lower.
:up:

Avalanche said:
Stereotypically trashy blonde devoid of any intelligence whatsoever. Doesn't say a lot for the Wii.

Man Avalanche, you're always so uptight.:(

Play with your Wii or something.;)

after seeing that, id get the ps3 and lock it up without food untill it lost weight than id giv it a makeover so its hot.

but in the mean time id play with that wii!

I want to use my Wii with my wee and go WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:dry:

I'm gonna get a PS3 sometime in 2007.

Probably when MGS4 comes out, that's when I'll get it.

paulyfknt90 said:
theres soo many games i wana buy when i get my ps3

mgs4
resistance faqll of man
afrika
FFXIII
FF versus XIII
alone in the dark
SKATE (best skate gamto ever come out)
thp8
sonic

and full auto 2

1. You don't even know what Afrika is even about.

2. How can SKATE be the best skating game to come out when it hasn't even come out yet.

3. Sonic has become the family pet that you've had for 15+ years and is now piddling on the floor. You want to put him down yet you don't have the heart to. Also, it's on the Xbox 360.

4. Full Auto for the Xbox 360 sucked. What makes you think that this one is going to be any good?

5. Tony Hawk games suck.

6. Alone in the Dark is on the Xbox 360.

When promoting the Playstation 3, at least use games that are Playstation 3 exclusives and actually look good like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, the untitled Naughty Dog project, Ratchet and Clank 5, Resistance: Fall of Man, Lair, and Tekken 6.

My brother said if I can get him two pre-orders, he'll buy me one, so I guess I might get one sooner than I thought.

Otherwise I'll just get it whenever the price drops.

hippie_hunter said:
1. You don't even know what Afrika is even about.

2. How can SKATE be the best skating game to come out when it hasn't even come out yet.

3. Sonic has become the family pet that you've had for 15+ years and is now piddling on the floor. You want to put him down yet you don't have the heart to. Also, it's on the Xbox 360.

4. Full Auto for the Xbox 360 sucked. What makes you think that this one is going to be any good?

5. Tony Hawk games suck.

6. Alone in the Dark is on the Xbox 360.

When promoting the Playstation 3, at least use games that are Playstation 3 exclusives and actually look good like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, the untitled Naughty Dog project, Ratchet and Clank 5, Resistance: Fall of Man, Lair, and Tekken 6.

dude these are just some games i wana get, in my opinion there good, i wana buy them cuz i want to, you cant change my mind on what games I think are good

besides that, i already put up a list of exclusivs its on the first post i made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"