Write a Ban-Eulogy For a Hype Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had him on ignore, but whenever there was a hot button issue I was too curious, I had to see what how he'd be pissing me off this time.

Isn't it funny how 95% of the people who get banned from the Hype still visit the forum every single day to lurk and/or try to come back?

I don't get it. I mean, why not just move on with your life... ?

These guys come back from bans more often than comic book characters come back from the dead.

Imagine if the Hype did one of those bull**** "Crisis" storylines, and they all came back? :(

Man I don't look at this thread for a day and miss all the fun. :o

I don't get it. I mean, why not just move on with your life... ?

These guys come back from bans more often than comic book characters come back from the dead.

Imagine if people could act that way in real life. You quit or get fired from your job, but come back the next day and try to act as if nothing ever happened a la George Costanza.

Or you get kicked off the football team for using steroids, but you still creepily watch the team practice every day from afar. Then, you try to sneak back onto the team once a week using ridiculous wigs, mustaches, and disguises.

Or you get kicked off the football team for using steroids, but you still creepily watch the team practice every day from afar. Then, you try to sneak back onto the team once a week using ridiculous wigs, mustaches, and disguises.

Cast Dwayne Johnson and you've got a hit there.

It's a bit like standing outside an ex girlfriend's house.

Hmm. Trying to remember HT, but I'm drawing a blank. I'm pretty sure I've encountered some of what you guys have said in some of the threads involving police incidents in America, but I think I'm so absent minded about those types of posters, that I'm drawing a blank.

And damn, sorry to hear about some of the bs you've had to deal with ShadowBoxer. I'm fortunate to not have had put up with that stuff in all the years I've been here, and I'm upfront about my views and being a Hispanic-American. But, damn.

I remember Charl Huntress from the Vikings thread. I tend to only frequent entertainment threads, TV shows, video games, the odd movie thread -people's politics and personal morals don't come up all that often. Charl had been a member for a long time too, pretty wild because you'd think having been on here for so long a person would know where the lines are.

I wonder which banned person had been an SHH member the longest prior to their banishment?

Charl had requested to be banned several times before it happened then ignored her comment like it never happened despite it usually being on the same page.

Human Torch supported child molestation and rape? He was the biggest Bible thumper I've seen in the Community for years. Can anyone give me a summary?

:wow:

I don't understand that s***. Who asks to be banned?

HT has issues. He kept saying things like 'he was too young to understand' or people are just persecuting the family because they were christian and ignore what actually happened. He also said it was natural to explore things when you were that age, ignoring it happened often over years.

As for asking to be banned, several people do it because they Hype consumes their lives utterly. If C Lee sees it, you get booted quick. He doesn't take it as a joke.

Wow, how on Earth can you say you are a Christian and then support the Duggar molestation stuff? Torch was a piece of s*** for that.
He basically played the Whoopi Goldberg, "it wasn't rape rape". He kept saying he read what happen, which I highly doubt. Because what Duggar did was clear as day. He was 14 and he went into his 5 year old sister's room where he molested and raped her. But he kept defending it like he knew what he was talking about. I couldn't believe what I was reading, and there were mods in the thread at the time.

The mods work in mysterious ways sometimes.

I think the deciding factor for JJJ was that he hit 10 infractions, just my guess though

I didn't know JJJ got banned, what pushed it over the edge?

I didn't know three J got the boot either. For my hommie.
Z4nsa6b.gif

She was definitely banned. Her account page said Banned User after she posted those bigoted sentiments in the Jenner thread. She appears to have been allowed to come back. Not sure how the powers that be decide who gets to come back and who doesn't .

But if she can come back after what she said then JJJ's Ulcer should be given another chance.

But I thought that when an account was banned, it was banned. No coming back from that. It's why users who were banned, but were allowed to come back (Parker Wayne, Feenix), all had to create new accounts. Parker only got his old name back because he had switched it to Mrs. Sawyer, leaving the old name available for his new account. Either way, bring back JJJ. Perry White's Chest Pains would work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"