The Dark Knight Are you going to take a bathroom break during the film?

This is actually a great question. It is a long movie...you know it could happen.
I usually just piss in my soda cup if I have to go, then if I get thirsty, I drink my piss. I do the same with my poop and the popcorn bucket.

NO way. I hate it when people I'm watching a movie with do that. It kind of shows to me that they really don't care about the film.
Well, I can only speak for myself, but I think it's the opposite. If I don't go when I have to, it'll actually distract me from my enjoyment of the rest of the film.

No, it's best to just go, as quickly as you can. I'm gonna plan on drinking nothing for hours before I watch this movie.

I read the title and said WTF. But in all seriousness, I hope not. My imax holds 300 people and I always hate getting up incase I ruin someone's experiece from the movie. I usually sit in the middle but we'll see what's open with this one...

Batman Diaper. Problem solved.

503089197_f9ac2d15ea.jpg

No, not piss in my pants. ****ing in my pants? Now that's a whole different story...

I usually just piss in my soda cup if I have to go, then if I get thirsty, I drink my piss. I do the same with my poop and the popcorn bucket.
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, whoa, whoa... whao... whao... whoa, whao... whao..... lois this isnt my batman glass

Anyways, dude thats messed up

For The Two Towers I needed to go an hour in - man that was a long wait...
...and it's been too long waiting for this film to worry or care what other people feel about the smell of defecation and such like in the cinema...

pfft no, Heath's performance will make me **** myself and bale's will make me piss myself so really, there's no point.

I'll probably feel the need to use the toilet, and it will suck

Maybe I should wear an adult diaper :p

this reminds me of that old chappelle show skit where he's playing p diddy and he says he likes to poop in the back of movie theaters and listen to people sit in it.

yup.

There is no way I'm going to sit through a 2 1/2 hour long movie without something to drink. I'm going to drink alot before I go in so I'm freaking hammered during the movie.. Joking, I'm going to drink alot before I go in and then pee once we have our seats before the movie starts, so I have an empty bladder and wont need to go.

Just go before i see the movie and drink slowly, although that never happens, i always run out of coke before popcorn. :D

There is no way I'm going to sit through a 2 1/2 hour long movie without something to drink.
Ditto. Should such an exigency occur, I'll simply dash to the bathroom at lightning speed and rush back, taking out any innocent bystanders in my way if need be. :angry:

if you piss/**** before you sit down in the theater there is absolutely no reason to get up and use it while the movie is on.. its not a 8 hour movie

I read the title and said WTF. But in all seriousness, I hope not. My imax holds 300 people and I always hate getting up incase I ruin someone's experiece from the movie. I usually sit in the middle but we'll see what's open with this one...
i prefer people who get up and walk infront of me to get to the bathroom over *******s who talk, leave there goddamn cellphones on or bring babies..

i rarely goto the theater, last movie i went too was cloverfield, before that batman begins.. my city is full of jackasses

Oh God...It'd be a pain getting up and trying to go in a jam packed theater...

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"