The Dark Knight A Letter to the Masses

This thread is lacking the theme music to Benny Hill.

7.jpg

Nori man if you think the bat fans are bad you should have been here a year ago with superman.. what a mess it was and still is

Nori man if you think the bat fans are bad you should have been here a year ago with superman.. what a mess it was and still is

no kidding. I wonder if history buffs got this PO'ed when robin Williams played roosevelt?:oldrazz:

Oh, I remember those discussions. The ones about the suit were horrible. I recall I was one of the people raising a little hell. But after actually seeing the movie, I was quite pleased except for a few things. I think that taught me a little humility.

Great post.

HOWEVER all this "hoopla" about what Joker looks like is very VERY tame conpared to what ppl were ( yes, WERE ) *****ing about when it came to Star wars or Transformers.

Every bad comment about TDK or Joker on this or any website is very VERY tame and almost felt like a silent wisper because it isnt as "heated" as many ppl want or think it is.

The internet will make things look really good or really bad, and its us that make it appear that way.
Messege boards do that in a very insidious way and I feel creat some sort of "stamp" of approval or dis-approval when it comes to opinions and what is right and what is wrong.

Again, the truth of the matter is............All this hate for the Joker is f ucking wispering shouts compared to what ppl are portraying it to be.

Remember that (sports movie) (action movie) (coming-of-age movie) where the (athletes) (heroes and villains) (inner-city kids) put aside their petty differences and agruments and work together to (win the big game) (defeat the worldwide threat) (save the youth center)?

The SHH! boards are nothing like that. Everyone here will always hate everyone else for every stupid little reason. For example, I hate CConn because his avatar is flippin' me the bird, and that don't sit right with me. You hearin' me, boss?

that essay was funny at first but then it kinda made me want to vomit. sorry if that's impolite

^^^^^ Where do I get myself a pair of those slippers, please and thank you.

Remember that (sports movie) (action movie) (coming-of-age movie) where the (athletes) (heroes and villains) (inner-city kids) put aside their petty differences and agruments and work together to (win the big game) (defeat the worldwide threat) (save the youth center)?

Love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"