Are you good, or evil?

Ol'Canucklehead

The best at what I do....
Reaction score
I just though we should take a pole and see what most people would have to say about themselves. Do you believe that you are a good person or an evil person? You don't have to go into detail, I just thought it would be fun to see the numbers :) What about somehwere in the middle, limbo, neutral? Tell me what you think.

I'm kind of in the middle, I enjoy doing semi-evil things, but I have a guilty conscience, so I usually have to make up for it.

Last edited:
Of course there is, what are you talking about? :o

I'm sorry. :( <--- See look, semi-evil.

i try to do good deeds whenever possible, but i do like the sweet taste of revenge and i like my revenge evil... so go figure.

Its funny, more people have voted than have replied. Lol, they don't want anyone to know. Its ok, be anonymous.

I think we all believe that we are good and do good things but our actions say differently...so it depends. not really a black and white answer. lots of shades of grey.

Evil's for me
You can have good!
It doesn't suit me to be Robin Hood!

It's easier by far
From the way that things are
To remain good n' evil
Than try to be evil and good!

I had to :(.

In all honesty, though, I'm quite... conflicted in this area.

I refuse to vote on the grounds that 'It is the curse of mankind that these polar twins should be constantly struggling...'

Last edited:
Evil and good are far to absolute of terms to describe me.

I'm as goodly good as good can be. Proof of this is that I got Christmas presents every year :)

my evil side is weak and can't get anywhere, so I'm bound to be good (not that I do a lot of good things). apparently, I'm a powerful good :hehe: since almost everyone who screwed me up in a bad way, gets a.. um, fateful revenge

Lawful Good, mostly.

I like to think I'm evil, but I'm really actually good.

It's depressing.

this is what happens when bad meets evil. We hit the trees till we look like Vietnamese people. He's evil, and im bad like Steve Segal, above the law cuz I don't agree with police either. We ain't eager to be legal.

I'm not evil but I can't necessarily call myself good, either

Honestly, I think I'm a complete ass****, but deep down I have a good heart.

I asked a friend that question before and they said the exact same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"