Are you good, or evil?

You're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil, just one calorie, not evil enough.--Dr. Evil.

It's silly to ask such a question without defining the concepts.

I'd like to say I'm caught in the middle. Some days I may feel happy, some days I may feel like re-portraying Michael Douglas' character from 'Falling Down'.

In my opinion, I am good. But there might be some who don't agree with me.

I will not be as stupid as to claim myself to be "a good person," because I am not the right person to judge myself.

I will not be as stupid as to claim myself to be "a good person," because I am not the right person to judge myself.
That's the reason why I couldn't bring myself to vote on the poll. I don't think it's up to me to be the judge of that.

Evil, good, wtf are these labels? lOL. I just live my life the best I can, trying to make a difference wherever I can. Like, I shoplift, but later that day I might drop a couple dollars in a homeless person's coffee cup and maybe toss them a few smokes.

Labels make it easier for people to be identified. All the good people... go to the blue corner. All the evil people, go to the red corner. And the rest of you unidentifiable individuals... well, you can just sit on the fence til your rear end hurts or until you decide which side you're on.

Aren't 'good' and 'evil' ... subjective?

Seeings how I often spread propaganda for a certain Doctor bent on world domination, I'd have to say I'm definitely not 'good' in the traditional sense...

I guess I'm good.

My dad got a Bud Light shirt with the question, "Would you rather be a sexy villain or an ugly hero?"

I was the only one in my family who said ugly hero. :csad:

Dude, ugly heroes still get amazing pity sex.

Good job. :up:

Related topic: Does anyone think that there are certain things that are clearly good or clearly evil?

Clearly evil: Media.
Clearly good: Nature.

:heart:

Clearly evil: Media.
Clearly good: Nature.

:heart:

Media? Either way but mostly evil :p
But Nature just is, if there is no controlling force behind it's actions then it just is, but should a being be the one to do these actions that would intentionally cause these things to happen then that would be Evil.

Myself? I like to think I'd make the right decsions should it come to it but I always have the strong urges not to follow what I consider to be right. Basically I have the knowledge of what I should do but there always seems to be a stadium full of people yelling "DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!" So far I've been winning most of these...

I guess it all depends on what you consider good and evil. Definitions are everything.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm abstaining from voting as none of the three options apply to me as I see myself as.

Media? Either way but mostly evil :p
But Nature just is, if there is no controlling force behind it's actions then it just is, but should a being be the one to do these actions that would intentionally cause these things to happen then that would be Evil.

Myself? I like to think I'd make the right decsions should it come to it but I always have the strong urges not to follow what I consider to be right. Basically I have the knowledge of what I should do but there always seems to be a stadium full of people yelling "DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!!" So far I've been winning most of these...

Gradual brainwashing man. When you actually notice how people look when they watch TV or play games and stuff, they're like zombies yo, it's disturbing. Not to mention all the sublime s**t in our heads from advertisements and ideals. Ugh. lOL. My views, my views.

And to me, anything that has a choice cannot be pure. It is impossible in my eyes, and it might just be the pessimist in me showing but think about it. Nature is for the most part just a bunch of cells working in harmony, and that's f**king beautiful.

Dude, ugly heroes still get amazing pity sex.

Good job. :up:

True. And if I were to defeat all the sexy villains in the world, that would only mean the women would come to me.

Oh, Christ, I've just gotten a new perspective on this! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"