Are you good, or evil?

Oh my god ,we have an alignment thread!??
Roll for damage!

Oh my god ,we have an alignment thread!??
Roll for damage!

I consider myself neutral, but I tend to lean toward the side with the best music

*BUMP*

Thought I'd see what was at the bottom of the pile and bump it.... bump it real good.

I can feel myself slipping into d-bag mode or ******* mode. I say I'm neutral, about 50/50 good/evil.

my evilness or goodness are in the eye of the beholder. so you might have well of asked me if i feel good about myself.

Evil is a term derived from dogmatic thought - specifically religion. It's completely contingent upon such thought for validity.

I consider myself neutral, but I tend to lean toward the side with the best music

223075056_a45d7a57c8.jpg

I think people are naturally...I dont know if "evil" is the proper term...but selfish maybe.

I think the people who live good lives and do selfless things, a Mother Theresa for instance, are people who overcome the inherent wickedness that brews inside us.

I dont think God or Satan has anything to do with it, since I dont read fairy tales, but I just get the feeling that left alone to our own devices...if a major disaster happened altering our societal norms and making things like courts and police officers void...our society would be raping, murdering cannibals in a week. It seems like every time theres a disaster, or a basketball championship in Chicago, people start tearing their cities apart for no reason. We really just need a spark telling us its okay to act like animals.

Am I good or evil?? I like to think Im good...but id darn sure grab a flat screen tv!

I'm evil unfortunatly. I tried for years not to be but fate is fate.

I would say that I am good for the most part but I have evil tendencies at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"