Are you happy with Marvel Comics, right now?

I'm sure SOMEONE in the know will come up with the reason PJ2 was banned.

V.

Personally I blame you, but this might be it also be the reason:(see original post.)
No, I've not asked the Mods to ban anyone yet,.. and I've made a point to not argue with PJ2 in all his recognizable identities for my own peace of mind.

Once I realized that if I'm going to enjoy the site I can't be spinning up just because someone "needs" to instigate - It's become a lot easier to just read along and NOT comment.

V.

No, I've not asked the Mods to ban anyone yet,.. and I've made a point to not argue with PJ2 in all his recognizable identities for my own peace of mind.

Once I realized that if I'm going to enjoy the site I can't be spinning up just because someone "needs" to instigate - It's become a lot easier to just read along and NOT comment.

V.

Yeah I was joking when I blamed you. I mean you're the guy that said storm could possibly beat thor, so I don't see you convincing anyone of anything.

Try not commenting on that.

Yeah I was joking when I blamed you. I mean you're the guy that said storm could possibly beat thor, so I don't see you convincing anyone of anything.

Try not commenting on that.

What's there to say? I explained how, where, even why, I covered the holes in Thor's canon that make it possible.
If someone *you* can't see it,.. I honestly can't see what else there is to argue.

And just because I comment less on the boards doesn't mean I won't respond to an "obvious" jab.

Chill.

V.

I'm actually a bit disappointed with Marvel as of late. DC seems to have the upper-hand.

What's there to say? I explained how, where, even why, I covered the holes in Thor's canon that make it possible.
If someone *you* can't see it,.. I honestly can't see what else there is to argue.

And just because I comment less on the boards doesn't mean I won't respond to an "obvious" jab.

Chill.

V.

Just messing with you to get the reaction.

Someone put up the pick where thor beats storm by kissing her. That's priceless.

The books of Marvel I read, I'm happy with. Just back off Joey Q....

Really??:eek:
Wow. You'd think after 52 DC would've killed in sales. Go figure.
52 was pretty much over by the first few months of last year. Last year was mostly Countdown and DC meandering around with several mis-steps in their OYL line-up. They look like they're finally getting some books back on track this year.

Overall, I'm suited. Of course Spider-Man is my biggest complaint, but if you focus on where we are and now how we got there, BND isn't nearly so bad as some people feel. I've laughed quite a few times at the humor and enjoyed the first story arc.

Captain America is such a great book and I love reading it each month. The death of Cap could have been a horrible story, but Bru has made it fantastic and logical.

I read DD in trade, but I love it also and it keeps delivering every story arc.

Avengers: The Initiative is like another great book.

I liked MC and am excited to see where it goes. Astonishing needs to get it's but caught up with the rest of continuity. Which means the current creative team must go.

I enjoy reading Wolverine each month. Great action, good mysteries.

Thunderbolts is a great book that everyone should read. Such a wonderful idea with a fantastic creative team.

Thor has been good so far.

MA and NA have been hit and miss. I'm not sure how I feel about the books right now, but I do love the idea of Secret Invasion.

I just bought an X-Factor TPB because I hear so many people say it's a great book, so I thought I'd see for myself.

BTW- Can anyone suggest some more books for me to look into? I'm in a position where I could stand to read a few more books a month. I'll probably pick up the new X-Force book when it starts. Any more suggestions?

Arana... no wait. Buy the trade Paper back.

I have enjoyed most of the comics I read. Spidermans writing is still pretty good quality wise, just where they are and how they got their I dont agree with. The events I have actually enjoyed to some degree. Some titles have been declining since I have started but I dont think they're out of the game just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"