Are you truly your Best friends, BEST FRIEND?

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
So you and your buddy are hiking through the wilderness. The two of you stop to take a break, and enjoy the scenic view. Your buddy tells you he has to take a wizz, so he walks off to 'pee' in privacy, behind a near by bush. Suddenly you hear a loud and eerie scream-that sends chills down your spine!

You rush over to your buddy and he is on the ground writhing in pain. You see a highly venomous snake slithering hastily away. You cuddle your buddy and ask him "What has happened?" He uncups his hands away from his groin, and see that his penis is swollen to the size of a grapefruit - he's been bitten on his johnson! Your First Aid instincts kicks in. You wrap a turnoquet around it and try to re-assure him everything will be o.k. It's a busy trail, so the chances that someone travelling along it that will be carrying a 'snake-kit' are good. Time goes by,and noboby has come upon the two of you. Your buddy tells you the pain is too much to bare; but he has an idea. The poison needs to be sucked out to reduce tissue damage. Your buddy, your best'est buddy in the whole world looks you dead in the eye, and with the most sincere and desperate look you've ever seen on his face he's utters,
"Please use your mouth and suck the poison out! The swelling is unbearable....i'd do it for you!"

Would you DO IT or NOT?

Note: Now i know that sucking poison out of a snake bite is not recommended but in extreme situations it can be beneficial to by the victim some time-just like the sucking motion of a 'snake kit'.

I don't like your fantasies as excuses to get it on with your male friends.:eek: You should keep them to yourself.:(

Yes. I'm a guy now boys and girls. No, i'm not homosexual. But I'm also a mature adult and since he is my 'bestest' bud. there isnt a reason not to. Its your friends penis. I'm betting its his most prized possession. there isn't a way around it. It has to be saved. You couldn't exactly leave him there for it to rot off. Unless its un-godly hairy and stanks. He's on his own then. A man's gotta draw the line somewhere. Yes, I'm a hypocrite.

I'd ask him what songs he wants at the funeral.

I'd do it to save his life.

I'd probally vomit after doing it tho.

Immortalfire said:
I'd ask him what songs he wants at the funeral.
Seriously? Even if the whole "sucking the poison out" thing wasn't bulls**t, you'd still let him die? That's cold.

Of course I would.

If he told any body what I did to save his life I'd kill him.

Seeing as my best friends are all guys... umm... maybe?

blind_fury said:
What if he gets an erection? Do you stop?

His penis is already swollen , I doubt it could get any bigger.

Wait, are we talking about life-threatening? or Just penis-loosing?

You know, if you used a tourniquet, the blood vessel would be crushed, no blood would be able to pass through his penis again and then it would be amputated anyways.

Life threatening, I'd assume. You'd let your friend loose his wang? Double cold. :eek:

Batty for Bats! said:
Wait, are we talking about life-threatening? or Just penis-loosing?

Losing your penis would be worse.

Seeing as my best friend is a girl, I wouldn't run into this problem.

Dwarf lord said:

You think she'd give you a pole polish to save your life ?

I WOULD SAY TELL HIM...man sorry but yoou are dead........can i keep your stereo?

Boom said:
Of course I would.

;) hey man... do you wanna go to the forest? ;)

just kiddin..... :D

call me.... *whispering*

no, really i am just kiddin

Lord Siva said:
You think she'd give you a pole polish to save your life ?

I don't know... It would be very very awkward.

Dwarf lord said:

but what if the snake bite her brest? ;)

Imagine having to ask for a breath mint after saving your friends life.

So embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"