So you and your buddy are hiking through the wilderness. The two of you stop to take a break, and enjoy the scenic view. Your buddy tells you he has to take a wizz, so he walks off to 'pee' in privacy, behind a near by bush. Suddenly you hear a loud and eerie scream-that sends chills down your spine! You rush over to your buddy and he is on the ground writhing in pain. You see a highly venomous snake slithering hastily away. You cuddle your buddy and ask him "What has happened?" He uncups his hands away from his groin, and see that his penis is swollen to the size of a grapefruit - he's been bitten on his johnson! Your First Aid instincts kicks in. You wrap a turnoquet around it and try to re-assure him everything will be o.k. It's a busy trail, so the chances that someone travelling along it that will be carrying a 'snake-kit' are good. Time goes by,and noboby has come upon the two of you. Your buddy tells you the pain is too much to bare; but he has an idea. The poison needs to be sucked out to reduce tissue damage. Your buddy, your best'est buddy in the whole world looks you dead in the eye, and with the most sincere and desperate look you've ever seen on his face he's utters, "Please use your mouth and suck the poison out! The swelling is unbearable....i'd do it for you!" Would you DO IT or NOT? Note: Now i know that sucking poison out of a snake bite is not recommended but in extreme situations it can be beneficial to by the victim some time-just like the sucking motion of a 'snake kit'.