ARMS: In Spring 2017 For Nintendo Switch

anyone here play this?

is it any good?

been hearing good things about Arms and was planning on picking it up over the next few weeks.

Honestly, it's probably the most pure fun I have had with a game in a long time. But, having said that, I doubt you'll like it because the SP content is basically nonexistent. There's a training mode (that is awful), a Grand Prix mode (which is a series of 10 fights that has a varying degree of difficulty from 1-7), and a 1 vs 100 mode which is self-explanatory. No story mode or arcade mode. It's very multi-focused.

Honestly, it's probably the most pure fun I have had with a game in a long time. But, having said that, I doubt you'll like it because the SP content is basically nonexistent. There's a training mode (that is awful), a Grand Prix mode (which is a series of 10 fights that has a varying degree of difficulty from 1-7), and a 1 vs 100 mode which is self-explanatory. No story mode or arcade mode. It's very multi-focused.
welcome back tronny. Happy you've returned

Apparently it is selling quite well. Sounds like Nintendo has another Splatoon.

thanks, Tron.

that's both encouraging and discouraging at the same time.....lol. :woot::oldrazz:

it does look so fun and unique, though, so I think I'll give it a chance. Just wish it were $40, instead of $60, as I think that's a more appropriate price for me. But, if I get it at Best Buy and get 20% off, that brings it to $48, which I guess is right in the middle.

but isn't Grand Prix mode basically arcade/ladder mode, just without the character stories?

also, is there single player Vs CPU/Exhibition mode where you can just pick your fighter, pick your opponent, choose your arena, choose the rounds/difficulty, etc., and then just play a single player match for fun?

I'm looking something for quick "pick up and play" fun for the Switch.

so, I see some additional modes like Basketball and Volleyball.

are those available for single player, too, or just multiplayer?

thanks, Tron.

that's both encouraging and discouraging at the same time.....lol. :woot::oldrazz:

it does look so fun and unique, though, so I think I'll give it a chance. Just wish it were $40, instead of $60, as I think that's a more appropriate price for me. But, if I get it at Best Buy and get 20% off, that brings it to $48, which I guess is right in the middle.

but isn't Grand Prix mode basically arcade/ladder mode, just without the character stories?

also, is there single player Vs CPU/Exhibition mode where you can just pick your fighter, pick your opponent, choose your arena, choose the rounds/difficulty, etc., and then just play a single player match for fun?

I'm looking something for quick "pick up and play" fun for the Switch.

Yeah, I guess you could say that Grand Prix is like an Arcade mode. There's just not story parts to it at all. Every character's end is the same. And yeah, you can do that.

so, I see some additional modes like Basketball and Volleyball.

are those available for single player, too, or just multiplayer?

Yeah, I had forgot about that. There's that and another mode called Skillshot that you can play single player, but they're super brief most of the time. I've had Basketball matches last less than a few seconds.

Yeah, I guess you could say that Grand Prix is like an Arcade mode. There's just not story parts to it at all. Every character's end is the same. And yeah, you can do that.

Yeah, I had forgot about that. There's that and another mode called Skillshot that you can play single player, but they're super brief most of the time. I've had Basketball matches last less than a few seconds.

much thanks, again, Tron!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
NEWS
[Watch] ARMS reveals new gameplay video revealing first DLC character Today at 12:02 pm

ARMS has been out on Nintendo Switch for about half a month now, and it looks like Nintendo is already gearing up...
Read more

It's Max Brass!

[FONT=&quot]ARMS has been out on Nintendo Switch for about half a month now, and it looks like Nintendo is already gearing up to release the game's first DLC character. Max Brass, who is already in the game as a boss character, will be first up as he was revealed in a new trailer (embedded below).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][YT]HlKDwrr3HA8[/YT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brass's special ability is that when his arms become fully charged, he can take any punch thrown without flinching. On top of that, the charge remains permanent if his health dips below 20% as a sort of last ditch effort, a fairly common mechanic, particularly among Nintendo games. It's also worth noting that Max Brass will be free to all players as part of ARMS' July update.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ARMS originally released as a Nintendo Switch exclusive back on June 16th, 2017 and is currently holding steady at an average Metascore of 77.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For more on ARMS, check out the official GameZone impressions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: [YouTube via Gamespot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

source: http://www.gamezone.com
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
NEWS
ARMS To Get DLC, Date Revealed Today at 10:26 am

A few days ago, we learned that the Nintendo Switch exclusive ARMS was getting DLC in the near...
Read more

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

And it's much sooner than we realized.

[FONT=&quot]A few days ago, we learned that the Nintendo Switch exclusive ARMS was getting DLC in the near future. Until today, we didn't know how near that future was.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Max Brass is a boss fight in ARMS, but is slated to be a playable character in a free DLC update. He's a heavy character who can take punches without flinching. Also, when his health falls below 20%, his arms become permanently charged up, making taking him down even harder.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][YT]SzJ6_TJ9wbw[/YT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This DLC actually launched on July 12, much sooner than anticipated. Max Brass will be playable with the free update, and LAN Mode will also be offered for stable Ethernet speeds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Check out GameZone's impressions of ARMS here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]source: http://www.gamezone.com
[/FONT]

Honestly, it's probably the most pure fun I have had with a game in a long time.
I second this. I'm glad I picked this game up because it's way more engaging than people think. Nintendo have been on fire with their games recently.

[FONT=&quot]Fighting games punch to the top of June’s NPD sales chart[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]July 21, 2017[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The top-selling games for June have been revealed, and there's a number of surprises to be found
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Read more[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Even the ever-popular Grand Theft Auto V has been kicked to the curb.

07/21/2017 12:00 PM PT

[FONT=&quot]
Tekken-7-kick.jpg

[/FONT]

The June NPD results are out, and shockingly, it’s Tekken 7 at the top.

June turned out to be a spectacular month for fighting games, with Tekken 7 bringing in the most revenue overall, Injustice 2 claiming second place, and Nintendo’s Arms snagging fifth place despite that number discounting digital sales. The Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy also sold remarkably well, checking in at fourth place on the top-grossing list despite having only been out for the last two days of June.
In fact, the whole top twenty list is pretty crazy, so check it out. Keep in mind that the sales numbers aren’t completely accurate, as NPD doesn’t track sales data from certain digital platforms.

• Tekken 7
  • Injustice 2
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
  • Arms
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Overwatch
  • NBA 2K17
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • MLB 17: The Show
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • Battlefield 1
  • Minecraft
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
  • FIFA 17
  • Forza Horizon 3
The end of June also marks the halfway point of 2017, and the NPD results showed some interesting figures for how 2017’s sales are shaping up. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands is the best-selling game of the year so far, followed by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and For Honor.
Hardware sales for June leaned in favor of the PlayStation 4, boosted by the release of the Gold version of the console. According to one analyst, 2017 was the “best performing June for PlayStation 4 unit sales to date,” and the PlayStation 4 took home the title of best-selling console of June 2017.
The Nintendo Switch, too, continues to have a big impact on the hardware market. The Switch isn’t stealing sales from the Xbox One or PlayStation 4, however. Instead, the market is growing to accommodate it, with hardware spending increasing 19 percent from 2016.
The full NPD report can be read here.
Source: NPD
[FONT=&quot]

source: EGMnow
[/FONT]

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms version 2.1 update now available[/FONT]
Published 5 hours ago. 7 comments.

New "Training" exercises and various adjustments.

Arms_08-08-17.jpg
Nintendo has released the version 2.1 update for Arms, adding new “Training” exercises and various adjustments.
Here’s the full list of changes, via Nintendo:

• Moved “Training” to the top menu.
  • Added five exercises to “Training”, and added difficulty level indications.
  • Adjusted the way the rush gauge fills, decreasing the amount gained for punches that do not connect with the opponent.
  • When 3-4 players start a battle, instructions on how to switch targets will now be displayed. A cursor will also be displayed above the current target for a set time.
  • Adjusted hitbox sizes for fighters, improving issues where hits were not registered despite looking like hits.
  • Changed the pause, results, and replay menus in “Training” to be more convenient.
  • For “Best Stage” in Stats, made it harder for less frequently played stages to be selected, even if you have a high win ration on them.
  • Corrected issue that caused the game to hang-up when the ending was skipped at a particular time.
  • We have made the following adjustments for some fighters and arms:
    Fighters / ArmsAdjustments

Master MummyIncreased dash speed.
    Increased movement speed when jumping.

MechanicaIncreased movement speed when jumping.

Kid CobraAdjusted floatation when performing a jump attack.

Byte & BarqTrained Barq to get up quicker.

Boomerang Increased speed when throwing in a wide curve.
    Increased extension speed.
    Increased homing.

Coolerang Increased extension speed.
    Increased homing.

Revolver Increased extension speed.
    Improved curving performance.
    Increased retraction speed.
    Shortened the time needed from starting a rush to firing the first shot.

Retorcher Improved curving performance.
    Increased expansion rate when extending.

Parasol Increased expansion rate when extending.
    Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks.

Megawatt Improved curving performance.

Slamamander Increased homing

Tribolt Increased extension speed.
    Decreased rush damage.

Triblast Increased speed of charge attacks.

Homie Increased rush damage.

Guardian Made it so the electric shock when a charge attack connects lasts longer.
    Corrected odd behavior that occurred when a rush attack connected with a wall or platform.

BlorbCorrected odd behavior that occurred when a rush attack connected with an opponent that was not targeted.

Seekie Increased retraction speed.
    Made it so the electric shock when a charge attack connects doesn’t last as long.

Ramram Increased retraction speed.
    Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks.
    Decreased speed of charge attacks.

Cracker, Popper, HydraIncreased retraction speed.Bubb, BuffDecreased extension speed.
    Decreased expansion rate when extending.
Arms is available now for Switch.

[FONT=&quot]

source: Gematsu
[/FONT]

Two articles from different places on the same subject one video lead in/ segway the others the written details below it.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]Yw01k9CSWac[/YT]

Daniel Craig Officially Back as Bond - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]

• 1,083 views8 hours ago
[FONT=Roboto !important]Published on 08/16/2017[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]

Today in the Rundown, Daniel Craig is officially going to return as James Bond in the next 007 movie! We also have a look at the next fighter coming to Nintendo's Arms, find [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]out what new DLC is heading to Uncharted 4, examine a cool new project from the people behind the new Planet of the Apes movies, learn how Apple is getting into the TV industry, and finally, smell a rat with a new playable species coming to Total War: Warhammer 2! [/FONT]

Also with

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

NEWS
Arms Teases Another New Fighter with... Nunchuck Arms? Yesterday at 9:01 am

Arms released earlier this year and has been on a mission to slow-drip more free content to keep fans...Read more

[/FONT]

source: EPN.tv& Gamezone

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms to add new fighter Lola Pop[/FONT]

Published 3 hours ago. 8 comments.
[FONT=&quot]
Due out in next free update.

Arms_08-22-17.jpg

Arms will add new fighter Lola Pop, described as a “street-performing pugilist,” with its next free update alongside three new Arms and a new stage, Nintendo announced.

A well-traveled clown with a colorful personality, Lola Pop’s key ability is inflating her body like a balloon, providing her with great defensive qualities.

Watch a trailer for Lola Pop below.

[YT]pmxLXpFmByI[/YT]
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

so, I tried ARMS over the weekend during the free playtest.

it was fun, but it's not worth a full retail price of $60, imo.

feels like a $30 title max.

Last edited:

Nintendo Gives An In-Depth Look At Lola Pop And Her Abilities. September 5, 2017 . 9:30am

The Nintendo Treehouse Log has recently shared a detailed look at the upcoming ARMS character Lola Pop.

21 comments Read >

During this year’s Gamescom, Nintendo revealed Lola Pop, the newest character headed to ARMS. Now, over on the Nintendo Treehouse Log, we have a more detailed look at Lola and her abilities.

Here’s an in-depth look at Lola Pop and her playstyle:
Lola Pop is a character who has interesting movement options and her movement patterns, if timed properly, are quite…odd. You see, unlike most characters, her movement changes—but only while she’s in a blocking state. I mean, I don’t normally do this, but I find myself blocking a lot more with her than with anyone else because it’s FUN. In short, she has three movement options she can execute during her inflated block state:

· She can move forward and backward while blocking
· She can execute a very fast dodge in a sharp arc to the right or left
· She can also jump higher than normal

By pressing and holding the dodge button while she’s in the air, you can use this weird fast-falling bouncy block that makes her bounce when she hits the ground. Okay, I know what you’re thinking: but does it combo?” And the answer is “yes, yes it does.” You can chain these bounces one after another, but the moment you punch between bounces, you won’t be able to bounce again. Come to think of it, this makes her the only character that can technically block while in the air.

To read more about Lola Pop, you can visit Nintendo’s Treehouse Log here.

ARMS is available for the Nintendo Switch.

source: Siliconera

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms version 3.0 update to add controller remapping[/FONT]
Published 12 mins ago. 0 comments.

Customize button inputs to your liking.

Arms-Remapping_09-08-17.jpg

The version 3.0 update for Arms will add controller remapping, the game’s official Japanese Twitter account has revealed.

lmBHApfm_bigger.jpg

[FONT=&quot]In Ver.3, add "controller setting" that allows you to freely change the button layout. I want to activate the rush with this button, want to guard ... Adjust it to such anata! You can adjust to the sensor sensitivity you like. With your favorite button arrangement, Ichigo Arms!
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms version 3.0 update now available[/FONT]
Published 3 hours ago. 10 comments.

New fighter Lola, new Arms, new stage, and more.
Arms_09-13-17.jpg

Nintendo has released the version 3.0 update for Arms, adding new playable character Lola, new Arms, the new “Via Dolce” stage, customizable controls, and more.

• New fighter Lola Pop can now be selected.
  • New ARM Funchuk added.
  • New ARM Biffler added.
  • New ARM Clapback added.
  • New stage Via Dolce added.
  • Customize Controls menu added.
    • This allows you to freely customize button mappings.
    • Access by pressing X on the fighter select screen, or from the pause menu in battle.
  • Condition for unlocking Ranked Match has changed from clearing Grand Prix on Level 4 to clearing Grand Prix on Level 1.
  • Stun charge attacks will now immobilize fighters for longer.
  • Fire charge attack damage has been reduced by 10.
  • After landing a hit on an armored opponent, there will now be a momentary delay before the ARM starts to retract.
  • In modes with multiple opponents, removed function where the targeted opponent would automatically switch to another opponent when the targeted opponent was knocked down.
  • Fixed issue where bomb blasts would not knock down players during their rush attack.
  • Fixed issue where bomb blasts could not be guarded when playing 1-punch KO
  • Fixed issue where, under certain conditions, after connecting a wind type rush attack follow up attacks would be impossible.
  • Fixed issue where even in the process of shooting an ARM it was possible to charge-up when on a trampoline.
  • Fixed issue in Hedlok Scramble where if a communication error occurred at a specific time it would become impossible to grab the Hedlok powerup.
  • Fixed issue where fighters would sometimes go out of bounds during fights against Hedlok.
  • Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as detailed below.
    Fighters / ArmsAdjustmentsMaster MummyARM size has been increased thanks to intense training.
    Now holds a charge for longer.MechanicaIncreased movement speed when jumping.
    Increased movement speed when air dashing.Max BrassDecreased movement speed when buffed up.SparkyIncreased extension speed.
    Increased retraction speed.Revolver
    RetorcherIncreased speed of charge attack.
    Shortened firing intervalBoomerangIncreased speed when thrown with an outside curve.
    Improved homing ability.
    Adjusted path traveled when extending.CoolerangIncreased expansion rate when extending.
    Increased speed when thrown with an outside curve.
    Improved homing ability.
    Adjusted path traveled when extending.MegatonIncreased extension speed.
    Increased expansion rate when extending.MegawattIncreased extension speed.
    Increased expansion rate when extending.
    Increased speed of charge attack.
    Increased charge attack damage.ParasolIncreased speed of charge attack.
    Increased expansion rate of charge attack.
    Improved homing ability.HomieIncreased retraction speed.
    Improved homing ability.SlamamanderIncreased speed of charge attack.
    Improved homing ability.Tribolt
    TriblastIncreased extension speed.HydraIncreased retraction speed.ChakramIncreased extension speed.
    Increased speed of charge attack.GuardianIncreased shield bash range.
    Fixed issue where movement became impossible when both hands were disabled.
    Fixed issue where it was possible to pass through parts of the stage to attack.RoasterDecreased extension speed.
    Increased retraction speed.Nade
    PopperDecreased retraction speed.CrackerDecreased extension speed.
    Decreased damage from charge attack.
    Decreased damage from rush attack.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

[FONT=&quot]source: Gematsu[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Talk on a new comic coming up for the successful Nintendo game arms and the other medthingnindos is doing in other medium based on their game's franchies below int he rundown
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
hqdefault.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important][YT]Sq3c1O8x4_c[/YT][/FONT]
Next Fast and Furious Movie Delayed - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]820 views8 hours ago Published on 10/05/2017[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have bad news for anyone anxious to see the next Fast and Furious movie. We also find out what Google is added and subtracting from the [/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]Pixel 2, have some big news about Bob's Burgers, wrap our arms around a new comic from Nintendo, and finally, have an easy story about Assassin's Creed Origins! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

source: EPN.tv

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms version 3.2 update now available[/FONT]
Published 5 hours ago. 7 comments.
New "Badge" and "Recent Replays" features added.

Arms-Update-32_10-17-17.jpg

Nintendo has released the version 3.2 update for Arms, which adds new “Badge” and “Recent Replays” features, fixes a few bugs, and adjusts the abilities of certain fighters and Arms.

• Added new “Badge” feature.
    • Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
    • Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
  • Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
    • Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
    • Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
    • Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
  • During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
  • During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
  • Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
  • Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
  • Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
  • We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
  • Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
    Fighters / ArmsAdjustmentsLola PopIt’s already been one month since she joined ARMS. Her beginner’s nerves have faded away, giving her increased movement speed during air dashes.
    Increased movement speed during high jump.
    Increased movement speed when bounding.
    Adjusted speed when descending.Byte & BarqDecreased time interval between Byte and Barq’s respective attacks.Max BrassDecreased expansion rate of attacks when buffed up.
    Increased distance from which he can approach targets.MegawattIncreased expansion rate when extending.
    Increased extension speed.
    Increased expansion rate of charge attacks.SlamamanderIncreased extension speed.BifflerIncreased retraction speed.
    Increased floatiness of jump attacks.Boomerang
    CoolerangIncreased expansion rate of charge attacks.RevolverIncreased retraction speed.RetorcherIncreased retraction speed.
    Adjusted path followed when extending.NadeFixed online play issue where explosive damage would trigger twice.Whammer
    KablammerIncreased speed of charge attacks.BlorbIncreased expansion rate when extending.
    Increased time needed to finish expanding.ChillaDecreased homing ability.TriboltDecreased speed of charge attacks.
    Increased time needed to finish expanding.
    Fixed multiple online play issues.Triblast
    Guardian
    ClapbackFixed multiple online play issues.

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms version 4.0 update now available, adds new fighter Misango[/FONT]
Published 7 hours ago. 4 comments.

New fighter, stage, Arms, and more in latest major update.

Arms-Misango_11-15-17.jpg

Nintendo has released the version 4.0 update for Arms, adding new playable fighter Misango, the new stage “Temple Grounds,” three new Arms, and more.

We’ll update this post with the full patch notes as soon as Nintendo publishes them.

Watch the Misango introduction trailer below.
[YT]JzH6wtGeaBM[/YT]
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/11/arms-ve...-adds-new-fighter-misango#riRfV9VVBh15oK3K.99

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]bce14KEqZi0[/YT]

Destiny 2 In Big Trouble? - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.8K views12 hours ago Published on 11/30/2017[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we delve into the recent controversy surrounding the progression system in Destiny 2. We also have some great news for fans of Final Fantasy 15, have
[/FONT]
even better news about the future of Xbox, find out when Netflix is going to deliver Mindhunter, learn why Ridley Scott did something unprecedented in his new movie All the Money in the World, and finally, take a look at the latest playable fighter for the Nintendo Switch game Arms!

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Arms version 4.1 update now available, adds new fighter Springtron[/FONT]
Published 1 day ago. 30 comments.

Plus additional badges and balance adjustments.

Arms-Update_11-29-17.jpg

Nintendo has released the version 4.1 update for Arms, adding new playable fighter Springtron, additional badges, and balance adjustments.

Get the full patch notes below.

• The mysterious new fighter “Springtron” can now be selected.
    • His initial ARMS are the same as Spring Man.
    • When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS Springtron will also have access to them.
  • New badges added.
    • Added badges that are unlocked via specific fighter/ARM combinations.
    • Added badges that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
    • And more!
  • Added support for traditional and simplified Chinese. You can switch your language in system settings.
  • Fixed issue in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not allowing players to defend post-time attacks.
  • Fixed issue in Ranked Match where certain fighters’ voices could be heard prior to the start of the match.
  • Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as below.
    Fighters / ArmsAdjustmentsMisangoDuration of immobility when masking up reduced (The Misanga is pleased).ScorpioIncreased curving
    Increased expansion rate of charge attacks.
    Shortened wait time prior to scorpion jumping.
    Decreased extension speed.
    Decreased flotation during jump attacks.
    Decreased speed of charge attacks.
    Decreased homing during jumping attacks.SkullyIncreased curving.
    Increased homing.
    Decreased flotation during jump attacks.GlusherIncreased retraction speed.
    Fixed issue where retraction speed would be greatly slowed at times.HomieIncreased rush damage.MegatonIncreased retraction speed.WhammerIncreased retraction speed.
    Increased homing.HydraDecreased retraction speed. Speed of charge attacks is unaffected.ClapbackDecreased speed of direction changes during rush attacks.Revolver
    RetorcherFixed issue where under certain conditions projectiles would freeze in mid-air.
Thanks, @ARMS_Cobutter.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

source: EPN.tv&[FONT=&quot]Gematsu[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"