Arrow Arrow Photo Manips

10622856_1527398270805683_2615501907193765227_n.jpg

LOGICALLY CASTING THE CW HAL JORDAN:https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...n-in-the-theoretical-cw-show/1527623210783189

HOW TO MAKE A CW GL SHOW WORK: https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...-lantern-show-work-on-the-cw/1524102064468637

A surprisingly SUPER logical choice for the CW verse...both this character and the actor cast make sense to show up in the expanding CW verse

10584004_1527745107437666_1246338119826249130_n.png

If anyone here is talented with photoshop, could you manip this so that Huntress' pants are purple?
22.jpg

You know, I really like Huntress' costume. It's a fine mix of cloth and leather. If Batman or Nightwing ever show up (unlikely, I know), I'd like their costumes to look as similar to hers as possible.

You know, I really like Huntress' costume. It's a fine mix of cloth and leather. If Batman or Nightwing ever show up (unlikely, I know), I'd like their costumes to look as similar to hers as possible.

Nightwing will 100% show up....especially since the chances of connecting to the Titans show are pretty high...as for Batman...showing up is not only unlikely but would be kinda stupid because it would detract so much attention

Nightwing will 100% show up....especially since the chances of connecting to the Titans show are pretty high...as for Batman...showing up is not only unlikely but would be kinda stupid because it would detract so much attention

I used to think that a Nightwing appearance was inevitable, but these days, I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think he's one of those characters that they'd love to have, but aren't allowed to use. We know for a fact that there is a Batman (the character) embargo and I'm fine with that.

RE: the Titans series: I don't think DC wants to have multiple versions of their characters existing simultaneously (in a live-action context) under any circumstances, so I feel that if Titans is picked up and Nightwing is a regular, his chances of appearing on Arrow will be more or less nonexistent. As you said, they could simply have both shows exist in the same universe, but I don't believe that'll happen.

I agree, I do do think it needs more purple though. That's why I wanted to see what it would look like with purple just to make sure that it would look better.

I actually wanted her to get a new costume once we heard she was returning for season two (and was disappointed she didn't get one), but seeing it again after such a long time, I've fallen in love with it. Still wouldn't mind an update, though.

I used to think that a Nightwing appearance was inevitable, but these days, I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think he's one of those characters that they'd love to have, but aren't allowed to use. We know for a fact that there is a Batman (the character) embargo and I'm fine with that.

I remember last season when a lot of people believed that just because an actor was tweeting about it. I was skeptical then and remain so.

I guess I assumed that because an actor was actively campaigning for the role, and because of the presence of the League of Assassins and mentions of the name Ra's al Ghul (not to mention Nyssa), characters like Nightwing were or would eventually be available for the show to use.

I guess I assumed that because an actor was actively campaigning for the role, and because of the presence of the League of Assassins and mentions of the name Ra's al Ghul (not to mention Nyssa), characters like Nightwing were or would eventually be available for the show to use.

As I said Nightwing yes...Batman makes no sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"