Arrow Photo Manips

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by The Arrowverse, Aug 9, 2014.

1. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Arrow Homage Cover to Uncanny X-Men #141 w/ Names

I used the Season 1 outfit on purpose here because, since his comrades have died he has reverted back to his more primal Season 1 actions, and since he has lost everything materially as well, the same is true for what he wears.

2. The Arrowverse Registered

3. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Joshua Bowman as CW Hal Jordan
    by Arrowverse

4. The Arrowverse Registered

5. coluanprime Registered

FTR, I'm now officially calling the CW-verse, Flarrow.

6. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Someone asked me to post this .... its my A.T.O.M Armor mock vs. The hologram....I'm going to work on the general design of the mid torso and the belt...but I made the visor red on purpose...its a nice overall offset...same reason I have the collar haha

7. The Arrowverse Registered

8. The Arrowverse Registered

9. The Arrowverse Registered

10. luis4u Registered

amazing

11. Z0MBIE Registered

12. Boy Scout Registered

They look surprisingly good together. :up:

13. CK_ALL_DAY Registered

That's a solid manip Zombie

14. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Arsenal - Saving a City Takes It's Toll
    by Arrowverse

15. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Oliver Queen Promo 1
    by Arrowverse

16. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Firestorm Promo CW Flash
    by Arrowverse

17. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

Atom Promo CW Arrow
    by Arrowverse

18. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

In conjunction with fmirza95 ... Red Hood's Garage ... minor edits from his beautiful initial

EASILY my MOST contested casting...but here's a little reasoning....

Before anything I want to address the "not tough enough" argument ... does anyone remember that guy... he had one role as a werewolf* ... and he played a hooker...didn't seem very tough to me or most others...and then...OH YEAH... he was cast as Oliver Queen on Arrow... but I guess he isn't tough enough either???

With Arrow being a mere 27-29, and The Flash being a mere 24-25, you can assume Batman, who would likely never appear would be theoretically older, you could also infer that his disciples Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin, would be slightly younger then the Flash in a descending order; Steven R. McQueen is an(and my) ideal choice for Nightwing, and at the age of 26, he could easily portray someone in the age range of 22-24. That leaves room for a version of Red Hood who is 20-22, perfect age for an Outlaws reference or spinoff, for those familiar, but also a perfect blend for the Arrowverse. Despite what many people think Jason Todd did not return from the Pit as a 30 year old man....he was still in his 20s (early 20's in the New 52).

David Henrie…you hear the name and most of you immediately jump to Justin Russo, a role that even he thanks for his jumping point, but also wants you to forget because he doesn’t want to be known for being Justin Russo. Now the CW , if they try to bring in many teen actors, which is 100% possible considering the rumored live action Young Justice show, most of them would likely come from the most popular places that stems child stars; Disney and Nick; once people age out of Disney and Nick shows, they tend to want to go out on their own and become something new.

Their are very few TV actors who fit the profile of Jason Todd, and none that fit it as well as David Henrie. David Henrie is 25, and much like McQueen could easily portray a younger character as he hasn’t hit the “complete maturity looking” stage yet. So ideally he could portray the 20-22 year old Red Hood we would need. As for looks, David Henrie actually looks a surprising amount like Jason Todd as Red Hood, something that is ALWAYS a bonus when casting. Acting level: Henrie is an extremely skilled actor, and shows it in each performance, he isn’t corny unless the script calls for it, and is all around a well rounded actor who hasn’t had his breakthrough roll…which this could EASILY be for him. As for people that say he doesn’t have the look…you do realize Red Hood is only a badass when he is fighting…and when he is fighting he tends to be wearing…his Red Hood…outside of fighting…especially in Red Hood and the Outlaws…he is somewhat of a jokester…another side of the character that could easily be portrayed by Henrie.

*After reviewing countless suggestions I compiled a list and posed a poll to0 two Facebook pages...the views, according to Facebook, were 7,000+ viewers, and David Henrie won the poll** ( Do plan on doing this same poll again**

Then onto Jensen Ackles...because we just know he'll come up...

Jensen Ackles…He is TO OLD to play Red Hood. Some of you may pull the Garfield card…but realistically…Andrew Garfield only pulls off a teen, because he is unlucky enough to still look like he is 17 when he is really 30. I mean no disrespect to Jensen, but the man looks old and worn out…tired…and he could most certainly not fit portray the younger Red Hood that would be called for in the Arrowverse

19. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

In conjunction with fmirza95 ... Red Robin's Birds Nest

One of two of my Billy Unger casting choices...again these are castings if the shows/characters were to appear in the next 2 maybe 3 (at most) years... by then I would have other choices that fit the age of the character again.

Tim Drake( Age Late Teens - Early 20's , Height: 5'7+) Tim Drake is a member of the Batman Family who has taken several names. Originally he became the third Robin, following Dick Grayson's ascension to Nightwing and the death of Jason Todd, when he figured out Bruce Wayne's secret identity. Proving himself in combat, he was taken on for training, and would eventually become one of the world's greatest detectives and martial artists. Battle for the Cowl saw him briefly becoming Batman. Grayson took the role permanently and Damian Wayne became Tim's successor as Robin. Taking on his own persona, Drake took the costume of Red Robin. He is a founding member of Young Justice alongside his closest friends Superboy and Kid Flash, and has also been a member of the Teen Titans. Tim Drake was created by Marv Wolfman and Pat Broderick, first appearing in Batman #436. (1989)

Billy Unger (Age: 19 , Height: 5'8") Unger is another very under-rated actor in my opinion and has the charisma of what I would call a younger Stephen Amell. He is very witty in his acting style and in general appearances but in a very calming and charismatic way. His character, Chase, on his current show is representative of the fact that he can indeed play a brilliant (as Tim Drake is...deduced Batman's identity didn't he) young adult...without coming off nerdy in the slightest. His acting range is pretty incredible compared to some actors today...not only does he do voice work and live action, but he has been doing so since a very young age.Unger is also quite the fan of martial arts and extreme sports/activities...sounds like Robin to me...I would hope that, in the end, especially after his nearly being arrested for a DUI last summer, that a role like this could take him to the next level, rather than have him bottom out like other Disney stars have.

20. The Arrowverse Registered

[​IMG]

CW Justice 2 (Incomplete)
    by Arrowverse

21. The Arrowverse Registered

22. The Arrowverse Registered

23. luis4u Registered

24. luis4u Registered

25. The Arrowverse Registered

Atom with Legs!

[​IMG]