As a man, when was the last time you cried?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I don't mean a random stoic tear, I mean like literally felt the **** welling up inside. Probably the most recent one was me in July when my cousin, a guy I grew up with got shot and killed, ironically over something stupid, which is per the norm.

Watching Anne Hathaway sing "I Dreamed a Dream" in Les Mis.

I have cried numerous times since my wife left me earlier this year. The last time was a week or so ago.

A few months back from stress. I was at my parents house, and my parents do not get along with my faicne's parents. So, my fiance's parents were gettiing to see our kids a lot more, and my mom started stuff with me for the hundreth time, and I just couldn't take it anymore and broke down from the stress.

Last week when my pubes got caught in my belt buckle.

About 20 months ago when my dog was hit and killed by a car a full three days after my engagement with my ex-fiancée collapsed. It was the worst week of my life and put me in a depression for about six months.

Last night. I thought I hurt my best friend (which she says I didn't). I can't bare to live without her or ruin what we have :(

A few weeks ago at work. The stress got to me after I made a stupid mistake. I work in a fairly fast paced job but it isnt rocket science. Still, I felt that if I couldnt handle working in this current job, I couldnt handle working in the job I've been hoping for.

Four years ago when my mother passed away.

Watching the ending of Dawson's Creek a couple of weeks ago. It just really hit home with me how much I lost when I lost my cousin who reminded me a lot of Jen. It just brought losing her so much to mind.

Before that, although I held it back, Les Mis due to it bringing to mind what my biological mother may have gone through before sending me away to get adopted.

Also my dog passed away two months ago, so that was the most I've cried all year.

Other than those reminders of major losses in my life, even minor things can make my eyes well up with tears and I feel like crying a lot - similar to Charlie in 'Perks of Being a Wallflower.' Just naturally really sensitive - pisces.

Last edited:
After the Newtown Tragedy. I really hate any type of violence towards women and children.

Before that, although I held it back, Les Mis due to it bringing to mind what my biological mother may have gone through before sending me away.

I was with my best friend when I went to see that and all I could think of in that scene was her because she lost her mother when she was just a child. She wasn't even in school.

My girlfriend of five years wants to take a break so that she can figure out what she wants to do with her life.

So last night.

I had a really bad day yesterday and cried when I couldn't take it anymore. Felt great afterwards.

When I watched the ending of Grave of the Fireflies a few months back. And when I tried to talk to my parents about the film the day after, I nearly broke down again.

I don't think I've ever been that affected by a film before.

My girlfriend of five years wants to take a break so that she can figure out what she wants to do with her life.

So last night.

That is terrible, Boom.:csad:

About a year ago for myself. Personally, I don't count a few tears as crying. Its gotta be one of those ugly cries where you are just pouring out body and soul.

when bane broke batmans back in dkr that was really scary i didnt know what was going to happen

About 8 months ago when my father and my sister's boyfriend who had both been drinking suddenly were getting into an argument saying lots of nasty truths and were about to start fighting, I was trying to break them up.

the last time I cried, Wednesday

the last time I cried as a man, 1993.

Last week when my pubes got caught in my belt buckle.

25f6b06.jpg

As a man, 3 months ago.

As a water nymph, last night.

I'll break you like Bane and throw you back down the hole of darkness that is the Batman boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"