Crazy things you did when you were drunk

Prison Mike

Don't drop the soap!
Reaction score
Here you can talk about some crazy things you did when you were drunk. For instance, last weekend I was drunk and apparently bought Batman Forever and Batman and Robin online. Stupid, I know. I didn't even remember the next day and when I got it in the mail I was like WTF? I vaguely remembered sitting in front of the computer. lol I decided to keep it and watch Batman Forever. I watched it (while drunk ironically) and thought the serious scenes were funny and the comedic scenes were funnier. The movie was ok and can be tolerated (if you're under the influence of alcohol). I know my example may seem lame and stupid, but I'm a boring guy to being with. So has anyone else done some crazy thing while being drunk (i.e. getting a tattoo, buying a bad movie, etc...)?

Ahh drinking alone... the true sign of someone whos life has panned out exactly how they hoped. :dry:

You know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

Knocked up an island of women.

Never again will I mix alcohol with energy drinks.

Not technically drinking alone. I was at a party where I got drunk and got dropped off home. I was still drunk, however, when I was at home.

I totally tried to get a thread closed by posting obscene pictures. Or was that someone else.....

Surfed on top of my Isuzu Trooper when I was a senior in HS, ala Teen Wolf.

All was going well, until my friend who was driving decided to go around a corner at 35 mph. :cmad:

I found out what Superman feels like for about 1.5 seconds. :up:

Luckily landed in someones yard about 20 feet away, still ended up with a sprained ankle. :down

I don't drink, I like to be in control of my actions. Some of the voice messages I get from drunk friends are hilarious, though.

This thread is not enough motivation for me to admit all the inebriated acts I've performed.

The stories thus far are ho hum...bring the pain people!

This thread is not enough motivation for me to admit all the inebriated acts I've performed.

It's not like we know who you are. You're pretty much anonymous to us. Go ahead and tell us what you've done. We won't judge.

Things I have done when I was drunk:
I have gotten naked
I have bobsled down a flight of stairs with a girl(I was the bobsled)
I tried to do a flip flop...landed on my back
I have bush jumped(jumped of a house into a bush)
Yelled at my neighbors
Went to a football game and yelled a lot
Foot raced down the street
Had airsoft gun wars on campus(police actually chased us but we got away)
Fake dry humped a couch and then dry humped a big girl's leg
Spent like 100 bucks a t*ty bar
too much stuff to remember

One time though, at my last apartment, I had a roommate that would get drunk with me and one that never drank. I got piss drunk, barfed on the toilet seat and just slumped down there. My non-drunk roommate made down my bed, put me in it, cleaned up my mess, and put a trash can by my bed...how nice is that!

I sprained my ankle!!!! :cmad:

:o

Also, while drunk me and buddies launched pool balls with a water balloon launcher. That one made the local papers. :up:

Hmm...I'll post a tame one.

Drink: Everclear and juice...as if the juice did anything

Situation: We three men of sound mind and college starved bodies contemplate the quickest and cheapest way to get as inebriated as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Everclear was its name.

Let me tell you...the juice did NOTHING! Nothing at all...you could put a single shot of Everclear in a HUGE glass of juice and the whole thing still tastes like rubbing alcohol. BUT after a cup or two of that...I was hitting it straight from the bottle...to hell with juice...I wasn't trying to linger in reality.

Walking down Mill Ave...I don't recall how we wound up in front of Hooters, but I think we were hungry. But what's the point of being hungry w/no money...screw that noise.

This is getting too long...I'll cut it short. We find a few female friends we knew from class, I hate one of them to death because she's one of those materialistic chicks who demaned everything and gave nothing. I got enough of that from my then girlfriend...so screw her noise.

But for some reason that night I 'bonded' with her...please get it so I don't have to explain. After our bonding in the car, in the parking garage of the movie theater across the street, we meander back to the front of Hooters. We kill the rest of the Everclear (now in water bottles as to not look obvious...we were obvious enough as it was). I tell my friend to smell my finger...he tells me to eff off because he's a virgin.

Now this is key...my friend was a P.I.M.P...ALL the ladies used to go gaga over this dude. He had so many lady friends it used to make my head spin...but he was still a virgin at 20. Nobody knew besides me of course...bros before hoes and all that.

Well that went out the window when I called him out in front of everyone after he told me to eff off.

I don't remember anything after that. But I woke up with my shoes scuffed, my back hurting, my head ready to explode and my stomach turned inside out...or feeling like it at least. He had picked me up, bodyslammed me onto the sidewalk and started kicking me. People from Hooters ran out to stop him...he ran away before any cops came...and I was driven back to my apartment by the materialistic chick.

I spent the rest of the day puking til my intestines were shriveled and praying that my gf wouldn't find out about anything...and that I hadn't caught anything incurable from materialistic chick. My friend came over and told me what happened...forgave me (bros before hoes) and taking pics of me puking.

:curtains:

*looks into a cabinet full of Campbell's Selects Soup*

"Damn! Yo dad buys fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine"

I killed a man.

At least I think it was a man...

There's this Korean alcohol called Soju that's actually worse than Everclear. It tastes so smooth but its so damn potent that you don't realize you're incredibly drunk until you try and stand up.

What's funny is that the stuff isn't really regulated in Korea...so one bottle out of 3 or 4 can really hammer you into the ground while the other 2 or 3 bottles will just get you pretty damned drunk.

There's this Korean alcohol called Soju that's actually worse than Everclear. It tastes so smooth but its so damn potent that you don't realize you're incredibly drunk until you try and stand up.

What's funny is that the stuff isn't really regulated in Korea...so one bottle out of 3 or 4 can really hammer you into the ground while the other 2 or 3 bottles will just get you pretty damned drunk.

Interesting, can I get this in the states?

Yup...go to a Korean restaurant with a bar and ask about it.

Where does pissing on your neighbor's barking dog at five in the morning rake on the drunken escapade scale?

My brother-in-law threw up on me while we both drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"